BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
I wanted to switch to corn based cat litters because they are much healthier for cats and also they are better for the environment. The pros: flushable, quick clumping, smaller clumps, clumps don't stick to the wall of the litter box. Cons: does not cover odor at ALL, STANKYYYYYYYY, my cat apparently likes to try and eat the fresh litter I would put in there...
Kelby S.
Springfield, OR
This was not the world's best. it did not have great odor control like it specified abd the clumps did not stay together. Was disappointed.
Pardis Z.
Very low odor in this this is awesome and easy to clean😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁
Selma I.
Best litter ever. Not only is is flushable and biodegradable, it doesn't leave this musky smell you normally get from any other cat litter. Also, we are allergic to some of the other litters {especially clay based ones} and this one has become our favorites in the house. Plus, our cats love it too. Will never get another one!
Kendra W.
Pet Lover Expert
Hated this stuff. had to put the cat box on the far side of the house because you could smell it. blechk. also didn't clump very well, and doesn't last very long.
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
This is the only brand of cat litter I use. Helps control odor and I septic safe!
Justine A.
Pet Lover Expert
We buy this litter for our cats and are happy with it. We have one of those electronic litterboxes and it works well in that.
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Got my very 1st cat 2 months ago and researched a good litter that wouldn't make my house stink. By far, this had the best ratings anywhere.
I love that I can flush the clumps away because its biodegradable. A 30lb bag is expensive compared to clay litter but it lasts a long time. The best part is that no one can tell I have a cat because there's no odor.
My cat does track a little bit on his way out and it leaves a powdery residue on his paws but it's nothing overly horrible. It's great cat litter and I won't switch it.
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I had no problem at all with this litter other than the price. It was recommended to us by the breeder we purchased our Sphynx from. I loved this litter the most because Harvey (our cat) didn't drag it everywhere. It didn't aggravate his feet as much as the highly scent-coated ones do. It seemed more fine than other litter that can be, chunkier pieces? It didn't mask the scent very well but I loved the clumping action.
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
This is the only cat litter we will use. It clumps well, is flushable, doesn't track all over the house, and doesn't contain artificial scents. My cat is comfortable with it, and I can feel good about giving him something safe.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try