BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using this litter for a little over a year now.
I have used all different types of litter in my house for my 4 kitties. But I am always looking to save money and I really hated always having to bag and then bag again the clay littler which I then have to toss in the garbage. But not with this.
World's Best Cat Litter has really taken the cake in all the litters I have tried. Smells great, clumps, and I don't have to use as much of it as I did with the clay.
The best thing is when I change the box I just bring it out back to my compost pile. You can't do this with clay littler.

I have tried the pine litters, while they are cheaper they don't work great at all. My cats made a huge mess all over the bathroom with it
Christine L.
My husband and I have 2 cats, and have tried most of the litters on the market. I had a coupon for World's Best, and thought it couldn't hurt to try. We were both pleasantly surprised by this litter. It clumps great, doesn't stick to the bottom like most, and actually does last longer than clay litters. It keeps our small apartment fresh and doesn't smell like cats at all.
Tabitha P.
Edgewood, MD
Working at a pet store, I've learned a lot more about cat litter than i ever intended to lol Worlds Best works very well at reducing the smell and clumping, but there are health concerns. Corn based cat litters can potentially grown aflatoxin mold, a toxic fungus. I suggest using Pine litter. Its a lot cheaper and safer for your pet. The only thing is it doesn't clump.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
This really is the worlds best cat litter! It never has a smell and is very easy to clean up and I feel that you can use it longer then any other clay cat litter
Marissa R.
Astoria, NY
The best cat litter and the ONLY cat little my boyfriend and i use. Its natural so it wont harm your cats if they happen to ingest some while cleaning themselves. its flushable so you don't have to have cat litter hanging around in your garbage can. it clumps easily and controls odor. the best. hands down.
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert
One of the best litters that I have ever used! I've tried all varieties they make and they've all worked wonderfully. They have a nice scent, they block odors, there isn't a ton of dust when you clean or put fresh litter in the box. My cat loves it, I love it... I'd 100% recommend the product!
Hilary M.
I tried this. I really, really wanted to like it. Like, really wanted to. But by day three, my house smelled like urine soaked corn. And it says this doesn't track, but it does! There were corn bits in my bed! I felt like this just didn't cover odors or work as well as other litters I've tried. I cleaned the cat pans twice a day and still had to deal with a terrible odor. Yes, it's better for the environment and for me, but I'm going back to standard litter.
carla i.
Petersburg, WV
Although I really like this litter I don't purchase often because of the price. also walmart doesn't carry it and that's where I primarily buy pet supplies. when I do use it I mix it with another litter to make it last longer. it really helps with odor and is easy to scoop. not dusy.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I did not like this stuff at all my cats didn't like it and it looks like rabbit food and smells weird. not going to be buying it again
Nikki M.
Bowling Green, OH
Great litter. Clay litter is too dusty and irritates my allergies. No issues with this one. Although, I find it breaks down quickly and needs to be completely replaced ore often than some others with 3 cats in the house!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try