BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Lena M.
Topeka, KS
I just purchased this cat litter because of some amazing coupons I found. I have multiple cats and this litter seems to keep up with them. There have been no problems as of yet.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I received a free sample however I DO NOT have cats so I gave it to my neighbors who do. They said it clumped well but did not control odor. They said they wouldn't ever buy it.
Kelly N.
Happy Valley, OR
It really was very very good. but it was just too spendy for a small bag. i used it with the regular arm n hammer litter so it would clump better. would love to use this only but my cat needs 2 boxes and that would just get too expensive.
Sonya S.
I was a little skepitcal about thring this at first. However I found a rebate form on their website for a free bag. I am so glad I tried it! Rarely will we buy any other brand. For multiple cats this is a must. The name says it all!
Jennifer T.
Loganville, GA
Just did not work for us. Biggest issue is no odor control. As well as the it being tracked everywhere. Great concept, can find great coupons. Hard to find in stores though.
Samantha S.
Fort Irwin, CA
Although it is light and relatively inexpensive- it does have odor control, tracks all over my house, my cats don't really like it and it does not clump very well. I have only tried the multiple cats one but I am not impressed.
Angie M.
Travelers Rest, SC
I think it's ok but seems to leave liter around more or cat tracks as I call them when she's done. Honestly it's messier than other brands I've used my cat does not like it at all. She would rarely use the little box with it.
Jessica B.
La Veta, CO
I like it's odor control. it was also nice when they had their "Try me Free" rebate offer so that you could see how it works without the cost. I'd buy it again for sure.
Katie N.
Peabody, MA
I use this for my cat and I love it! I can barely smell anything and it clumps well so it's easy to clean out my cats litter box. It's a tad more expensive but I think it's totally worth it.
Patricia M.
I love that this is a natural product and won't harm my cat. It has a very nice scent as well. It clumps really well. It lasts a good while before I have to replace it. Sign up for their emails and they send coupons often.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try