BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
This really is the worlds best cat litter! It never has a smell and is very easy to clean up and I feel that you can use it longer then any other clay cat litter
Marissa R.
Astoria, NY
The best cat litter and the ONLY cat little my boyfriend and i use. Its natural so it wont harm your cats if they happen to ingest some while cleaning themselves. its flushable so you don't have to have cat litter hanging around in your garbage can. it clumps easily and controls odor. the best. hands down.
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert
One of the best litters that I have ever used! I've tried all varieties they make and they've all worked wonderfully. They have a nice scent, they block odors, there isn't a ton of dust when you clean or put fresh litter in the box. My cat loves it, I love it... I'd 100% recommend the product!
Hilary M.
I tried this. I really, really wanted to like it. Like, really wanted to. But by day three, my house smelled like urine soaked corn. And it says this doesn't track, but it does! There were corn bits in my bed! I felt like this just didn't cover odors or work as well as other litters I've tried. I cleaned the cat pans twice a day and still had to deal with a terrible odor. Yes, it's better for the environment and for me, but I'm going back to standard litter.
carla i.
Petersburg, WV
Although I really like this litter I don't purchase often because of the price. also walmart doesn't carry it and that's where I primarily buy pet supplies. when I do use it I mix it with another litter to make it last longer. it really helps with odor and is easy to scoop. not dusy.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
I did not like this stuff at all my cats didn't like it and it looks like rabbit food and smells weird. not going to be buying it again
Nikki M.
Bowling Green, OH
Great litter. Clay litter is too dusty and irritates my allergies. No issues with this one. Although, I find it breaks down quickly and needs to be completely replaced ore often than some others with 3 cats in the house!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This is made from corn and I am allergic to corn. I was very disappointed to find that out. I am glad I had a coupon and got it for next to nothing as I had to donate to bags. So be aware this had corn in it.
TylerAnn M.
Southampton, NY
I love this brand so much. I live in a small apartment with two cats and had a hard time with oder control with so many other brands, I hate the chemical smell of Arm and Hamer litter and other clay clumping brands and this is an amazing alternative. It smells good and natural, its made of all natural ingredients and my cats really seem to like it. It masks the smell pretty well for about a week but should be scooped regularly, for your cat's sake, just like any cat litter. It is flushable and biodegradable so it is easy to clean up, and it clumps as well as any clumping litter I have used in the past. I recommend it to all of my friends with cats, and I honestly believe it is the world's best cat litter.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a very good quality litter, however it is VERY messy, VERY expensive, and does not smell as nice as other cat litter brands. I personally would not use or recommend this litter.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try