BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Nicole H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I first received this litter for free from a rebate. It has a perfume smell and seems to cover the smell very well. It worked well with my older cat but once the perfume smell disappeared it was like there wasn't any litter at all.
Haley R.
This cat litter gets rid of any lingering smells that your cat leaves behind. I also use it for my bunny's litter pan and works well. I would recommend this to anyone who has pets.
Gabbie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I wouldn't call it the world's best. It smells different and is overpriced. It does do a decent clumping job though. It also doesn't come in very big bags, at least at stores around me, so it would need to be purchased often. Overall it can't compete with Tidy Cats.
Wendi W.
Wheeling, WV
The only litter we will use!
The cats love it, it cuts down on unpleasant odors, it doesn't bother my asthma, and it is biodegradable!
It really is the world's best!
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
Tight clumps, great odor control, all natural litter that is easy to clean. Not exactly lightweight, but it is noticeably lighter than clay litter. I like that it is very, very absorbent.
Candi H.
Wells, ME
My indoor cat is 15lbs and pees a lot. I've tried every natural litter on the market and they never worked properly. I've been using the multiple cat formula for over a year and it is the best. It clumps great and I don't have messes in the bottom of the box.
Tiffany B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Clumps great! Have to empty out more often, the pee smell doesn't seem to stay away for long. And it makes my cats paws powdery, he leaves print on the furniture, ha.
Kendra W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hated this stuff. had to put the cat box on the far side of the house because you could smell it. blechk. also didn't clump very well, and doesn't last very long.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
This cat litter is alright. I didn't notice using any less than normal cat litters. No smell and I didn't notice any smell near the box. Clumping is good as well
Judston M.
West Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved that this was an all natural cat litter. I wanted to love it, I really did. Unfortunately, the clumps break apart when you go to scoop them out. That's a deal breaker for me.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try