BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I seriously love this stuff! I one cat, and it masks the smell. I love the fact that its natural! It clumps pretty well and I scoop 3 times a day! It is definitely worth a try!
Sarah M.
Columbia, SC
My cat is very picky when it comes to litter and she loves Worlds Best. It doesn't have a strong smell but it neutralizes the cat smell. It is made out of corn so it is good for your cat as well as your family. It has little to no dust. I will never buy another kind of cat litter.
Brenda A.
Pineville, LA
I loved the smell of the lavender one and was excited to use it. It worked well the first few days, but even with scooping every day, I could smell the urine. After two weeks, I switched to Feline Pine.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
I have been using this litter for many many years now. I love that I can flush this down the toilet without any problems!
It covers the odor pretty well if you are on top of the litter box cleanup!
Tiffany K.
Prestonsburg, KY
I hated the smell increase when I attempted to switch to this brand. My cat liked it just fine, but I could really smell when he went. The dust reduction was great, though.
Bettina M.
Canton, CT
It's an okay litter. It does its job. The grains of whatever are very thin compared to other litters. Making it messier for my cats because it was stuck to the bottom of their feet easier. But, they did clump well. The pee was soaked up easiely and clumped into a nice ball.
Nicole H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I first received this litter for free from a rebate. It has a perfume smell and seems to cover the smell very well. It worked well with my older cat but once the perfume smell disappeared it was like there wasn't any litter at all.
Haley R.
This cat litter gets rid of any lingering smells that your cat leaves behind. I also use it for my bunny's litter pan and works well. I would recommend this to anyone who has pets.
Gabbie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I wouldn't call it the world's best. It smells different and is overpriced. It does do a decent clumping job though. It also doesn't come in very big bags, at least at stores around me, so it would need to be purchased often. Overall it can't compete with Tidy Cats.
Wendi W.
Wheeling, WV
The only litter we will use!
The cats love it, it cuts down on unpleasant odors, it doesn't bother my asthma, and it is biodegradable!
It really is the world's best!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try