BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Amy T.
Thompson, ND
I not only love this product because it holds smell really well. I also love this product because it works with my littermaid automatic cat litter pan without jamming it. I've tried many different litters and this is the only one i could find that clumps really fast. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I used this litter while cat sitting my friend's cat and it was what she was trying out. I hated it. It didn't even begin to cover the odor. Then it was extremely messy. Her cat tracked it all over the house. I ended up throwing it away and using the litter I had for my cats because I was sick of the mess "World's Best Cat Litter" made. I literally had to vacuum after every time the cat used the box.
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
I had 3 cats plus one foster cat at the time I tried this product, so suffice it to say that I wanted a miracle. With a name like 'World's Best' I expected a lot more... I was happy to see that there was little-to-no dust cloud, but the house smelled like cat pee and whatever this stuff is made from.

Unfortunately, I returned to the big-name litters.
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
With a name like World's Best Cat Litter, you can't help but be curious. We had been using Arm & Hammer Super Scoop but thought we would try the World's Best to see if it really was the best. I was quite disappointed with this product, and so was my cat! Off the bat I wasn't very happy with the strong smell it gave off. It smelled very piney. I know you want a liter that covers up the smell but this was just too overpowering. I also felt it didn't clump as well as arm&hammer nor last as long. My cat also seemed turned off by the smell and even went to the bathroom right outside the liter box a time or two (which he never does). Along with the high price, I would not recommend this liter. Needless to say we switched right back to the other brand.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
We only have one cat but we get him the multi-cat one (purple one). It does not only have that lavender smell but it definitely covers any smell the cat leaves behind in his box! A lot of our friends say, it doesn't even smell like you have any pets in the house! It's easy to clean his big clumps and is environmental friendly!
Caitlin S.
Spokane, WA
We have 6 cats and were told to try this litter. It is fantastic. One huge bag of it lasts us awhile. With clay litter there was dust everywhere and it was disgusting. This has little to no dust. We don't flush it because we live in an apartment but it is flushable! I definitely recommend it.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
I try very hard to be 'green' where I can. One area I hadn't tried for a long time was with cat litter. I'd seen lots of hype over World's Best and thought it might be worth trying. But at $35 a bag it was WAY beyond my budget. I figured if it lasted as long as it claimed it'd actually be worth it. The sales associate at Petco assured me that if it sucked I could bring the bag (empty or not) back and get a refund.

It only lasted 8 days before my whole house smelled like a cat farm. (With regular scooping!!!) I have two big neutered males we have a large catbox so the entire bag filled it one time but the manager at Petco was really nasty to me when I came in to ask for a refund. I explained that his employee told me an empty bag and receipt were fine if I hated it BEFORE I purchased it. If I had known I wouldn't have bought it. Eventually he did refund me but I will NEVER buy this cat litter again. I almost had to eat the loss for a really crappy litter.

I would definitely not recommend this product and am still trying to find a suitable eco-friendly alternative.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I have been using this litter for a little over a year now.
I have used all different types of litter in my house for my 4 kitties. But I am always looking to save money and I really hated always having to bag and then bag again the clay littler which I then have to toss in the garbage. But not with this.
World's Best Cat Litter has really taken the cake in all the litters I have tried. Smells great, clumps, and I don't have to use as much of it as I did with the clay.
The best thing is when I change the box I just bring it out back to my compost pile. You can't do this with clay littler.

I have tried the pine litters, while they are cheaper they don't work great at all. My cats made a huge mess all over the bathroom with it
Christine L.
My husband and I have 2 cats, and have tried most of the litters on the market. I had a coupon for World's Best, and thought it couldn't hurt to try. We were both pleasantly surprised by this litter. It clumps great, doesn't stick to the bottom like most, and actually does last longer than clay litters. It keeps our small apartment fresh and doesn't smell like cats at all.
Tabitha P.
Edgewood, MD
Working at a pet store, I've learned a lot more about cat litter than i ever intended to lol Worlds Best works very well at reducing the smell and clumping, but there are health concerns. Corn based cat litters can potentially grown aflatoxin mold, a toxic fungus. I suggest using Pine litter. Its a lot cheaper and safer for your pet. The only thing is it doesn't clump.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try