BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• Are you more of a cat person or a dog person? I love cats. World'...2 Answers
  • My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kristie  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Tried this because it was recommended. I would not call it the best litter. It works well but the smell is really hit or miss. It starts to change and isn't very pleasant.
Laura S.
Hightstown, NJ
This is the only litter I'll use for my cats. I prefer the non-scented varieties (regular and multi-cat) to the lavender. It clumps great and produces almost zero dust. I scoop the litter daily and there's no odor in my house.
Amy T.
Thompson, ND
I not only love this product because it holds smell really well. I also love this product because it works with my littermaid automatic cat litter pan without jamming it. I've tried many different litters and this is the only one i could find that clumps really fast. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
April E.
Sabinsville, PA
I really like this cat litter. I couldn't stand how clay litter was always dusty and I had to change it constantly. I bought this product hoping that it would eliminate these issues and it did!
  M.
San Diego, CA
I tried this product bc my roommate swore it would be good... I'm very unimpressed. it doesn't mask the smell and the liquid doesn't clump well. I'm sticking to my regular tidy cats from now on!
Kristina S.
I originally had bought this one time when the store was out of the natural kind of litter I usually buy. This stuff is really nice and is naturally clumping unlike some other natural litters.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
This litter is great if you have a picky cat that needs perfect litter. I find that this doesn't stick in my cats feet and he loves it. For anyone having trouble finding this product try Target! I can always find it there!
Jacquie R.
San Marcos, CA
This was a decent litter but the cost is just too high! I got one bag and haven't repurchased. It clumped well but not as quickly as clay. There's just as much tracking as clay and the odor protection is only mediocre.
Dominique S.
Bronx, NY
I brought this product because I wanted to see if this was really the World's Best Cat litter but to me it wasn't. The litter had a bad smell to it and on top of my cat using it I had to change the litter every 3 days.
Velvet M.
It was a good cat litter, very little mess and it was easy to clean. But, the couple things that were wrong with it are the price, too expensive, and it smells terrible. The lavender scented one is the worst with the smell, you have to clean the cat box a few times a day to keep the smell under control.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try