BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Dominique S.
Bronx, NY
I brought this product because I wanted to see if this was really the World's Best Cat litter but to me it wasn't. The litter had a bad smell to it and on top of my cat using it I had to change the litter every 3 days.
Karen Q.
Irving, TX
This litter is absolutely the best, i started buying it when my kitten almost died from sepsis by getting the chemically treated litter in his incision, vet recommended natural litter so we went with this...and i love it, no smell and it absorbs instantly!!!
Jacquie R.
San Marcos, CA
This was a decent litter but the cost is just too high! I got one bag and haven't repurchased. It clumped well but not as quickly as clay. There's just as much tracking as clay and the odor protection is only mediocre.
Nikki M.
Bowling Green, OH
Great litter. Clay litter is too dusty and irritates my allergies. No issues with this one. Although, I find it breaks down quickly and needs to be completely replaced ore often than some others with 3 cats in the house!
Velvet M.
It was a good cat litter, very little mess and it was easy to clean. But, the couple things that were wrong with it are the price, too expensive, and it smells terrible. The lavender scented one is the worst with the smell, you have to clean the cat box a few times a day to keep the smell under control.
catherine k.
Houston, PA
Thisis the worst llitter I've ever used. My cat would not go near it for a few days and when she finially did I didn't do a good job of covering the smell at all. Will never buy again.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a very good quality litter, however it is VERY messy, VERY expensive, and does not smell as nice as other cat litter brands. I personally would not use or recommend this litter.
Pamela D.
Tomball, TX
With 7 cats, I can tell you that other cat litter does not compare. World's Best Cat Liter dries out their little presents in the cat box before the stink can set in. it takes a lot of the work out of having so many cats, I am not having to scoop every few hours, but rather every couple days.
Suna H.
I really like this cat litter for my kitty. It clumps well and it's own "natural" scent masks the litter box smell. It's too expensive for me to purchase on a regular basis though.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
Not a fan of this. It's very dusty and it smells funny. It doesn't hide the smell of having 4 cats, even though we scoop twice a day and have two separate litter boxes so they don't get too full. It doesn't clump very well. I wish I liked it since it's natural but I just don't like it.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try