BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
elaine h.
Little Rock, AR
I have 4 cats and this is the best litter I have found. It does an OK job with odor control. Dustless, if you don't let it break down too far. Not a fan of the pine scent however still the best litter that I have found for multiple cats.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love buying this cat litter and my cat loves using it! I always get coupons emailed to me for this cat litter and I love that it's flushable! No more need to waste plastic baggies. No smell either!
Tessa L.
I have two cats who the song "Smelly Cat" (from Friends) easily could be about. I've been using World's Best Cat Litter multi-cat scented (in the purple and black bag) for over a year now and I've got no complaints. It eliminates odors in a matter of minutes, a plus since the litter box is in close proximity to my bedroom.
Jillian S.
I actually use this litter for my rabbit. It's easy to clean and does a good job keeping smells at bay. I also find that I don't need to use as much as other litters, so one bag lasts me quite a while.
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
I like that this product is biodegradable, and doesn't have a chemical smell. My cat doesn't seem to mind it, either. It does a good job with clumping and as long as it's scooped daily it will last longer than other brands. The higher price is worth it for this quality product.
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
Moving from the Pine pellets to this was great, while it make a bit more of a mess being kicked out of the box, I need to change the litter not so often, I loved it and it was worth the extra money going from another litter to this.
Kristie  B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Tried this because it was recommended. I would not call it the best litter. It works well but the smell is really hit or miss. It starts to change and isn't very pleasant.
Lou-Ellen E.
This truly is the World's Best litter! Good clumping, strong odor control, and doesn't track! Lavender scent is amazing! One bag (14 pound), lasts all month with regular cleaning. No need for litter to be thrown out, just scoop, sift, and toss, and maintenance is easy!
Christina K.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I've been buying the multi-cat litter for over a year now. It's very light when you are sifting, which I appreciate, and clumps really well. Most importantly, my cats really like it. If I get any of the "cheap" stuff, they tend to throw it all over when they are digging.
Amy T.
Thompson, ND
I not only love this product because it holds smell really well. I also love this product because it works with my littermaid automatic cat litter pan without jamming it. I've tried many different litters and this is the only one i could find that clumps really fast. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try