BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Diane W.
Hamlin, NY
I am a huge fan of WBCL but it IS expensive. I think it does a better job than clay based litters at reducing dust (there is none) and eliminating odors, but I can't always afford to spend the money on it
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
This really is the world's best cat litter! It does clump nicely, hide smells, and doesn't get stuck to the little kitty feet. However, I have a Ragamuffin who has four white paws and likes to dig around in the litter for no reason. Because of this, his paws will have a tint on them from the litter. It does come off easily though.
Tara S.
Webster, TX
Ok I did buy a bag of the worlds best cat litter to try for my cats. At first it was find but it did not seem to hold the scent back like Tidy cat. So I stopped using it. But I did like it was natural.
elaine h.
Little Rock, AR
I have 4 cats and this is the best litter I have found. It does an OK job with odor control. Dustless, if you don't let it break down too far. Not a fan of the pine scent however still the best litter that I have found for multiple cats.
Moni M.
Ellensburg, WA
I really enjoy World's Best - I buy either this or Sweat Scoop every month. It does well with clumping and odor control, and best of all - if the dog gets into the litter box (sigh) she won't be eating clay or the like. And flushable!
Tessa L.
I have two cats who the song "Smelly Cat" (from Friends) easily could be about. I've been using World's Best Cat Litter multi-cat scented (in the purple and black bag) for over a year now and I've got no complaints. It eliminates odors in a matter of minutes, a plus since the litter box is in close proximity to my bedroom.
Jillian S.
I actually use this litter for my rabbit. It's easy to clean and does a good job keeping smells at bay. I also find that I don't need to use as much as other litters, so one bag lasts me quite a while.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love buying this cat litter and my cat loves using it! I always get coupons emailed to me for this cat litter and I love that it's flushable! No more need to waste plastic baggies. No smell either!
Crystal A.
Worcester, MA
Moving from the Pine pellets to this was great, while it make a bit more of a mess being kicked out of the box, I need to change the litter not so often, I loved it and it was worth the extra money going from another litter to this.
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
I like that this product is biodegradable, and doesn't have a chemical smell. My cat doesn't seem to mind it, either. It does a good job with clumping and as long as it's scooped daily it will last longer than other brands. The higher price is worth it for this quality product.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try