BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Jessica C.
Corning, NY
I wouldn't say this is the "World's Best", but it's pretty good.

The Good: I like that it's all natural and that I don't feel like I'm breathing in harsh chemicals when I go to change the litter box. I also noticed that the ammonia smell was virtually non-existent. It clumps really well.

The Bad: It has a weird smell. It's made of corn and kind of smells like sh*t to me. Sorry, but it does. (I visited a corn silo on a field trip once and thought the smell was going to kill me.) One of my cats doesn't like it. We have three litter boxes and I only filled one with this particular litter. He tried it once. And since this is the cat who likes to pee on the floor when it's convenient and has had urinary health issues in the past, this is not acceptable to me.

Resolved: After trying a few more 'natural' litters, I may start buying this again...to mix with my non-natural litter that my I-Will-Piss-On-The-Floor Cat loves. (When WBCL was running low I mixed it with my regular cat litter [Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance]...it works great and the cat uses it.)
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Being really honest and being a reviewer now for many years I have seen soo many great products just get swept under the carpet first because of the price and also because of not really being well promoted and targeted,placed in the right groups.I was really happy and excited to read all these great responses to this incredible litter.I ave 7 cats and YES it is pricey for the household,but it is not about money here,it is all abut love of my furry family and WORLDS BEST LITTER is by far,in mot really the BEST LITTER out there.First off I really have to give the company two thumbs up for allowing all america to try it when it first hit the market,that is how I discovered it,I am sure others as well,you buy the product and mail in the rebate.I was soo thrilled I took a chance and tried it:)
All the cats loved it ( my cats are aged from 3-10) there is hardly any dust and also very low tracking which for me,ha always been a huge concern for me,when it comes to cleaning.
I totally love this product and have shared my great choice of using it with others that have used their brand for years NOW use this s well.
I have to say also I have 3 litter boxes and I also clean the boxes twice a day and I must this is the BEST clumping formula on the market:)
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
This is actually my favorite natural cat litter, I have four cats and this keeps their odor in check. It has a little bit of a corny scent, very light though, and as long as you're scooping your litter every day you shouldn't smell anything out of the ordinary. I like that it's natural AND clumping. Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy.
Rebecca V.
I bought this as an alternative to the clay litter because it irritates my asthma. I WOULD love this litter except my fiancée's cat... I mean our cat looooves to DIG in his litter box, like a dog for a bone, and emulsifies a lot of the kernels so once he decides to actual use the box he gets a powder all over his paws. (Just for any cat lovers reading this I'll also add: he now even feels the need to wipe his paws on our outter black, cloth shower curtain... aw, how sweet, we've supplied him with a towel!)
I do, however, love that I can't smell that horrid stench of clay litter anymore! It does have a light smell of it's own if you're close to the litter pan or have a very sensitive nose but it's nothing like clay. It doesn't cover the cat's smells but.. we have a cat that can make some exceptional odors so I wouldn't expect that from any litter.
Unfortunately this brand is extremely pricey so I am now shopping around for other possible options, wheat is our next adventure.
Kimberly B.
Turnersville, NJ
I hate clay litter with a passion. The dust is god awful and it tracks everywhere. Plus the thought of my cats ingesting it when they clean their paws was making me uneasy. I noticed World's Best always puts out high value coupons, so I thought I would give them a try. It is definitely pricier than clay litters, I won't lie. However, I think the higher cost is worthy of the product. There is no dust (just a little when you pour out the bag initially). There is minimal tracking, because the litter is of a somewhat larger size granule than clay. And it clumps far better than clay litter. Plus it's all natural, made with corn (even the scented variety is made from lavender oils, not synthetic perfumes). We clean the boxes twice a day to keep the litter lasting longer. Though it doesn't really need our help, this stuff lasts forever! Because it does last so long, it does need to be freshened. So every other week we sprinkle a little baking soda in it.
Gabrielle F.
It says that is does not produce powder, but it does!! I poured it into my cat's litter box and it did produce powder, and yes I didn't have to use that much, but it also did not cover up smell that well so my cat was really bothered by this litter, I will not be buying this again because of the price and also my cats picky taste!
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
One of the first things I noticed about the litter was how little dust there was when I poured the litter into the box. I had heard how bad the dust from clay litter can be for pets, and World's Best Cat Litter is virtually dust-free.I also noticed was how easy the clumps were to clean. The litter clumps quickly after the cat uses it, and the clumps stay together making scooping and disposing them much easier. Cleaning the cat box is never fun, but at least now it is not unpleasant. Another thing I noticed was the smell. I had tried the World's Best Cat Litter Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula. It is scented using all natural ingredients, and I loved the scent. World's Best Cat Litter is made from all-natural whole kernel corn. It is safe for pets, safe for people, and safe for the environment. It offers superior odor control and is longer lasting than most conventional cat litters on the market. It is quick clumping, making scooping the cat box quick and easy. The litter comes in three formulas - Clumping, Multiple Cat Clumping, and Scented Multiple Cat Clumping.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great. I love the fact that it is natural with no nasty chemicals added. My cats do NOT miss those chemicals and chemically smell. I used to HATE changing the cat liter due to the nasty dust, but this isn't a problem now. HIGHLY recommended.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I received a free sample however I DO NOT have cats so I gave it to my neighbors who do. They said it clumped well but did not control odor. They said they wouldn't ever buy it.
Meredith G.
For my Archie? World's Best is the ONLY litter I use (and that he will tolerate!) I grew up with cats also, so I have a point of comparison...and this litter DEFINITELY masks the smell more. Also, as it is all natural, it is better for the environment than the (minimally) cheaper brands. It's scoopable and flushable so -- as someone who keeps litter box in the bathroom -- it couldn't be simpler.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try