BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
The clumping is fabulous on this product, however, the cat litter will "go bad" after a few weeks, even if you clean it out regularly. It completely solved all of my allergy issues when I switched to it, so I would rather deal with the smell than the horrible allergies!
Kristina S.
I originally had bought this one time when the store was out of the natural kind of litter I usually buy. This stuff is really nice and is naturally clumping unlike some other natural litters.
Lyly N.
I've been using this cat litter for the past week or so and I must say it's amazing! The little clumps extremely well and it has a very small amount of dust compared to other cat litters. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have the best odor control. However as long as you clean the litterbox regularly this won't be an issue.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Clumps well, but doesn't keep the odor down. It is dust free, and didn't irritate my cat but due to the smell I switched to a pine based litter.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
Works very well but can get an awkward odor after it sits for a little bit. I do frequently recommend it though because of itals clumping ability.
Tiffany B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Clumps great! Have to empty out more often, the pee smell doesn't seem to stay away for long. And it makes my cats paws powdery, he leaves print on the furniture, ha.
Shelby B.
Fairfield, CA
This is the only brand of litter my cat will use - anything else and she goes on the carpet next to the litter box. We initially started using the lavender scented version of this litter and later switched to the unscented as our local store stopped carrying the lavender scented for awhile. We have two cats and as long as the boxes are scooped regularly, the litter lasts longer than any kind I've tried in the past. I should also note that even though we have two cats, we don't always use the multiple cat formula - in fact I haven't been able to tell the difference between the two kinds and tend to just get whatever the store has in stock.
Melina D.
Burbank, CA
This litter clumps well and doesn't smell at all. A great eco-friendly alternative to other litters.
Valerie E.
Newaygo, MI
We have been using this litter for probably two or three years now. We have had had many different types of litter in our house, and have had over 20 cats come and go over the years. This litter clumps great, controls odor, and lasts longer than most brands- which negates the price of it. Plus it is often on sale. I also have very picky cats that have been known to simply refuse to use the litter box if they do not like the litter. But they have always done well with this stuff. This is, and has been for some time now, our favorite cat litter.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
We've been using this for a few years, since we've had small apartments. The litter box has rarely been far from the bathroom, and we switched to this in part because it's flushable! Right now the box is right next to the toilet, so we just scoop it up and drop it in! I'm also allergic to the dust from clay litters, and the plain version of this litter has its own sweet smell. With two cats a bag lasts us quite a while, even without the multiple cat formula. I've found this stuff slightly easier to get rid of when it gets tracked around the house, given the difference in the dust.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try