BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Jessica C.
Corning, NY
I wouldn't say this is the "World's Best", but it's pretty good.

The Good: I like that it's all natural and that I don't feel like I'm breathing in harsh chemicals when I go to change the litter box. I also noticed that the ammonia smell was virtually non-existent. It clumps really well.

The Bad: It has a weird smell. It's made of corn and kind of smells like sh*t to me. Sorry, but it does. (I visited a corn silo on a field trip once and thought the smell was going to kill me.) One of my cats doesn't like it. We have three litter boxes and I only filled one with this particular litter. He tried it once. And since this is the cat who likes to pee on the floor when it's convenient and has had urinary health issues in the past, this is not acceptable to me.

Resolved: After trying a few more 'natural' litters, I may start buying this again...to mix with my non-natural litter that my I-Will-Piss-On-The-Floor Cat loves. (When WBCL was running low I mixed it with my regular cat litter [Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance]...it works great and the cat uses it.)
TylerAnn M.
Orleans, MA
I love this brand so much. I live in a small apartment with two cats and had a hard time with oder control with so many other brands, I hate the chemical smell of Arm and Hamer litter and other clay clumping brands and this is an amazing alternative. It smells good and natural, its made of all natural ingredients and my cats really seem to like it. It masks the smell pretty well for about a week but should be scooped regularly, for your cat's sake, just like any cat litter. It is flushable and biodegradable so it is easy to clean up, and it clumps as well as any clumping litter I have used in the past. I recommend it to all of my friends with cats, and I honestly believe it is the world's best cat litter.
Rebecca V.
I bought this as an alternative to the clay litter because it irritates my asthma. I WOULD love this litter except my fiancée's cat... I mean our cat looooves to DIG in his litter box, like a dog for a bone, and emulsifies a lot of the kernels so once he decides to actual use the box he gets a powder all over his paws. (Just for any cat lovers reading this I'll also add: he now even feels the need to wipe his paws on our outter black, cloth shower curtain... aw, how sweet, we've supplied him with a towel!)
I do, however, love that I can't smell that horrid stench of clay litter anymore! It does have a light smell of it's own if you're close to the litter pan or have a very sensitive nose but it's nothing like clay. It doesn't cover the cat's smells but.. we have a cat that can make some exceptional odors so I wouldn't expect that from any litter.
Unfortunately this brand is extremely pricey so I am now shopping around for other possible options, wheat is our next adventure.
Rhianna W.
Great Falls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I try very hard to be 'green' where I can. One area I hadn't tried for a long time was with cat litter. I'd seen lots of hype over World's Best and thought it might be worth trying. But at $35 a bag it was WAY beyond my budget. I figured if it lasted as long as it claimed it'd actually be worth it. The sales associate at Petco assured me that if it sucked I could bring the bag (empty or not) back and get a refund.

It only lasted 8 days before my whole house smelled like a cat farm. (With regular scooping!!!) I have two big neutered males we have a large catbox so the entire bag filled it one time but the manager at Petco was really nasty to me when I came in to ask for a refund. I explained that his employee told me an empty bag and receipt were fine if I hated it BEFORE I purchased it. If I had known I wouldn't have bought it. Eventually he did refund me but I will NEVER buy this cat litter again. I almost had to eat the loss for a really crappy litter.

I would definitely not recommend this product and am still trying to find a suitable eco-friendly alternative.
Jen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this litter! Keeps odors at bay, is easy to scoop and clumps well. It doesn't track all over like some other brands. I like that it's made of corn and not going to a landfill after being used.
We have 3 cats in an apartment and this litter is FANTASTIC at covering up the smells that go with the territory of having a litter box in your home. There can be some minimal dust issues and tracking just outside of the box, but we have a rug placed right by the box where the cats have to walk and the rug gets shaken out daily to help reduce tracking. The cost may be looked at as being high, but this litter lasts longer than any other litter we've tried, and it is flushable as well, so there's no more litter bag laying around for a day or two. World's Best sends coupons out often through their newsletter and on their Facebook page, and coupon websites also have this litter offered quite a bit as well. The litter really lives up to its brand name!
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the absolute best cat litter in the world, just like the name suggests. It clumps in small bits to make it easier to scoop. One of the best qualities of this litter is that it is flushable! It covers all odor from my cat. When guests visit my apartment, they are always shocked that it does not smell like a cat lives here. I have had my cat for 8.5 months, and this is the only litter I've ever bought for her. She is a solid white Chinchilla Persian. Her breeder (who has raised kittens for many many years) said that she will never buy another brand of cat litter. Some owners of white cats are cautious of certain types of litter turning their cat's paws and bottom a yellowish tint. This litter has not discolored any part of my cat's fur. I highly recommend every cat owner to at least try this stuff out. I promise you will not regret it!
Kimberly B.
Turnersville, NJ
I hate clay litter with a passion. The dust is god awful and it tracks everywhere. Plus the thought of my cats ingesting it when they clean their paws was making me uneasy. I noticed World's Best always puts out high value coupons, so I thought I would give them a try. It is definitely pricier than clay litters, I won't lie. However, I think the higher cost is worthy of the product. There is no dust (just a little when you pour out the bag initially). There is minimal tracking, because the litter is of a somewhat larger size granule than clay. And it clumps far better than clay litter. Plus it's all natural, made with corn (even the scented variety is made from lavender oils, not synthetic perfumes). We clean the boxes twice a day to keep the litter lasting longer. Though it doesn't really need our help, this stuff lasts forever! Because it does last so long, it does need to be freshened. So every other week we sprinkle a little baking soda in it.
Tahlia B.
Corona, CA
I've had cats all my life and have had to deal with litter more than I've wanted to, so when this product came along I was amazed at how well it worked. First, I will say I jumped on the natural litter bandwagon kind of late - I've always dealt with clumpable clay litter. I spent way too much time scraping that stuff off of the bottom of the box (and I clean it daily!). I sampled some natural litter and it blew the clay stuff away, so when I vowed never to go back to clay, I had to find the right natural litter. I didn't stop at WBCL, but it didn't take me long to go back. I use the multiple cat formula in non-scented and lavender, either helps with odors. It clumps very well, even for my cat who leaves me boulders! I have to mention that this natural does not get moldy like some others which is a BIG plus ! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than clay litter, so it's worth it in the long run.
Erin M.
Irvine , Ca
I started using this litter about a year ago after using Natures Miracle cat litter for about 5 years. This is less expensive then NM and is a quality product. It's made of corn, so it is a natural product that I can flush down the toilet verses having to use bags and walk them out to the trash daily. I have 2 litter boxes, and typically I can get about 3 weeks out of 1 1/2 bags per litter box with 2 cats. I have used the original formula and find that the multiple cat formula really is better for more then one cat. It clumps better and seems to keep the smells down. I scoop this multiple times during the day which also helps the litter last longer. If you are concerned about the cost of this litter, search online for coupons for the brand. I typically find $2.00-$3.00 off coupons for this brand on various websites and if you like their facebook page, you can get a rebate form for a free bag of litter. I would definitely recommend this litter to any of my friends that are cat owners!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try