BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kym S.
Excelsior, MN
If you want to eliminate cat urine smell this litter is it! A bit expensive but you will use less. One bag lasted me 8 weeks and I have 2 male cats. A regular bag 4 weeks. What I like best beside the fact that you won't smell the liter box, is that the remaining litter still is fresh unlike other liter after a while the left over litter starts to smell too.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hands down BEST litter ever! Keeps smell under control and flusable!!! now me and my cat stop sneezing when switching out the box.
Saleema A.
This stuff is good! Eliminates odor, clumps well, and doesn't make a mess everywhere like other brands I've tried. It is pricey and I found another type of litter that I like more but compared to other litter sands available in supermarkets this is hands down the best I've tried.
Amy T.
Thompson, ND
I not only love this product because it holds smell really well. I also love this product because it works with my littermaid automatic cat litter pan without jamming it. I've tried many different litters and this is the only one i could find that clumps really fast. I love it and would recommend it to everyone.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I used this litter while cat sitting my friend's cat and it was what she was trying out. I hated it. It didn't even begin to cover the odor. Then it was extremely messy. Her cat tracked it all over the house. I ended up throwing it away and using the litter I had for my cats because I was sick of the mess "World's Best Cat Litter" made. I literally had to vacuum after every time the cat used the box.
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
I had 3 cats plus one foster cat at the time I tried this product, so suffice it to say that I wanted a miracle. With a name like 'World's Best' I expected a lot more... I was happy to see that there was little-to-no dust cloud, but the house smelled like cat pee and whatever this stuff is made from.

Unfortunately, I returned to the big-name litters.
Laura S.
Raleigh, NC
With a name like World's Best Cat Litter, you can't help but be curious. We had been using Arm & Hammer Super Scoop but thought we would try the World's Best to see if it really was the best. I was quite disappointed with this product, and so was my cat! Off the bat I wasn't very happy with the strong smell it gave off. It smelled very piney. I know you want a liter that covers up the smell but this was just too overpowering. I also felt it didn't clump as well as arm&hammer nor last as long. My cat also seemed turned off by the smell and even went to the bathroom right outside the liter box a time or two (which he never does). Along with the high price, I would not recommend this liter. Needless to say we switched right back to the other brand.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
We only have one cat but we get him the multi-cat one (purple one). It does not only have that lavender smell but it definitely covers any smell the cat leaves behind in his box! A lot of our friends say, it doesn't even smell like you have any pets in the house! It's easy to clean his big clumps and is environmental friendly!
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This stuff lives up to its name. Its all natural, light, and works really good. I have 2 cats and used the multi cat one and it clumps really well, and gets rid of odors.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
This is a very good quality litter, however it is VERY messy, VERY expensive, and does not smell as nice as other cat litter brands. I personally would not use or recommend this litter.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try