BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
anna c.
CARY, NC
I've tried this a couple times because so many have raved about it and always looking for something that'll work better for a large number of cats. But the cats weren't wild about it and I really did not like the smell at all--even when unused. It tracked as well and on hardwood floors that's not a great thing.
Paige P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I decided to try this litter when I had a coupon and found it on sale. After I brought it home and opened it up, I noticed it wasn't your standard clumping litter; it's corn based. Turns out, my maine coon decided that this would be a great new option to add to her menu of food choices. Although it is nice this is is biodegradable, this litter did not work for me.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have two cats, they sure can make a stink. I decided to try this on a whim about a year ago. It is all I will buy. Yes, it is more expensive, and yes, I sweep a lot of it up, but there is no smell. If you scoop the box out daily, one bag of the multiple cats litter has been known to last about 3 weeks.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
World's best cat litter does have some things going for it. It's low dust, for example. The corn formula has a funky smell, and it it almost smells sour after a while. The light formula means it gets tracked all over the house, too. I've used better clay litters.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great. I love the fact that it is natural with no nasty chemicals added. My cats do NOT miss those chemicals and chemically smell. I used to HATE changing the cat liter due to the nasty dust, but this isn't a problem now. HIGHLY recommended.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
It definitely masks the ammonia odor, but does nothing for the poo odor - which is what smells the worst. It's pricey; which I wouldn't mind if only it got rid of both odors. I've tried it twice on 2 separate occasions.
deanna h.
I love this cat litter it works so good no mess no dust , and it helps with odor good and it is all natural even my little baby girl loves it better then others so easy to clean out litter box also it lasts a lot longer then other brands so it is worth paying a little more for something that works great
Ashley G.
Salem, MA
I was tired of the smell from regular cat litter even though I only have one cat and keep the litter box pretty clean at all times. I tried this after researching online and am a big fan. It does have a slight corn scent (because that's what it's made of), but seems to neutralize odors and clumps perfectly (never thought I'd be writing that statement).
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I really like this litter. I only have 1 kitten, so one bag lasts almost two months. It is a little bit pricier than other litters, but definietly worth it. I buy this at Pet Smart, because they have a larger version.
Thelma H.
Cave Creek, AZ
I use this because its natural but I've always been curious as to which brand works best. my cat smells really bad and when he does about his business he stink the whole room up. i think i need litter deodorizer
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try