BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great. I love the fact that it is natural with no nasty chemicals added. My cats do NOT miss those chemicals and chemically smell. I used to HATE changing the cat liter due to the nasty dust, but this isn't a problem now. HIGHLY recommended.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I received a free sample however I DO NOT have cats so I gave it to my neighbors who do. They said it clumped well but did not control odor. They said they wouldn't ever buy it.
Meredith G.
For my Archie? World's Best is the ONLY litter I use (and that he will tolerate!) I grew up with cats also, so I have a point of comparison...and this litter DEFINITELY masks the smell more. Also, as it is all natural, it is better for the environment than the (minimally) cheaper brands. It's scoopable and flushable so -- as someone who keeps litter box in the bathroom -- it couldn't be simpler.
Shelby C.
Pet Lover Expert
I personally am not a fan of this litter..
My cat drags it out of her box, and all over the floor. It's such a mess to sweep up.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hands down BEST litter ever! Keeps smell under control and flusable!!! now me and my cat stop sneezing when switching out the box.
Julie P.
Camano Island, WA
I used this for about a year. Only the lavender kind seemed to take care of odors. I do love that this is natural and I could just dump it on my compost pile. Sadly it didn't work well for multiple cats (I went from one to seven when a stray cat had kittens in my barn). My partner finally said it had to go because it didn't kill the ammonia smell of three male cats. I hope to be able to go back to this when the kitten are old enough to go outside and I'm back to one indoor cat.
April E.
Sabinsville, PA
I really like this cat litter. I couldn't stand how clay litter was always dusty and I had to change it constantly. I bought this product hoping that it would eliminate these issues and it did!
Brandie Y.
I have been using Worlds Best Cat Litter for several months now. I bought it to change from the traditional litters that were dusty, I felt as though my cat was covered in the dust and smelled like the litter. I like that this doesn't have traditional cat litter smell and very low on the dust. I do not like how it does not hold back the cat smells. Sometimes I feel like it actually intensifies them. I am very happy that it's natural, I just wish it would help with the smell.
Blaize B.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good litter! Doesn't stink up the house! Would recommend.
Tabitha P.
Edgewood, MD
Working at a pet store, I've learned a lot more about cat litter than i ever intended to lol Worlds Best works very well at reducing the smell and clumping, but there are health concerns. Corn based cat litters can potentially grown aflatoxin mold, a toxic fungus. I suggest using Pine litter. Its a lot cheaper and safer for your pet. The only thing is it doesn't clump.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try