BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Marta M.
Orlando, FL
It's all natural and eco friendly - you can flush it down the toilet - which also makes it very convenient. It clumps very well, so it's easily scoopable. My cats love it, and are not too happy when we change it to something else.
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
We've been using this litter for about 5 years now. We have three indoor cats, but people always insist that they can't smell cat litter when they come over. Also--we LOVE that the litter is flushable!!! We flush away the cat waste everyday with no problems whatsoever.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Pet Lover Expert
I've used World's Best in the past, and it's great! There is little dust when you're cleaning the box, and it's got a new scent to cover up cat smells! It's just a little pricier than some other brands that I use more frequently
Amanda W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I have one cat in a moderate sized bedroom with me. I keep a litter box for her, and this litter is amazing. I never smell anything stinky from her waste. Easy to clean and lasts a lot longer than other litters I've tried!
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
This cat litter is amazing both of my cats hate litter boxes but with this litter they actually use the litter box. The smell is gone and since it's made of corn it's okay if my cats try to eat it or plus it absorbs super fast
Samantha P.
Monroe, CT
We just switched our cat to World's Best from Tidy Cats and I love it! No more chemical smell - only all natural corn. It's easier to scoop and stays in the litter box more than any other litter we've tried. Kitty likes it!
anna c.
CARY, NC
I've tried this a couple times because so many have raved about it and always looking for something that'll work better for a large number of cats. But the cats weren't wild about it and I really did not like the smell at all--even when unused. It tracked as well and on hardwood floors that's not a great thing.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
World's best cat litter does have some things going for it. It's low dust, for example. The corn formula has a funky smell, and it it almost smells sour after a while. The light formula means it gets tracked all over the house, too. I've used better clay litters.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have two cats, they sure can make a stink. I decided to try this on a whim about a year ago. It is all I will buy. Yes, it is more expensive, and yes, I sweep a lot of it up, but there is no smell. If you scoop the box out daily, one bag of the multiple cats litter has been known to last about 3 weeks.
Paige P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I decided to try this litter when I had a coupon and found it on sale. After I brought it home and opened it up, I noticed it wasn't your standard clumping litter; it's corn based. Turns out, my maine coon decided that this would be a great new option to add to her menu of food choices. Although it is nice this is is biodegradable, this litter did not work for me.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try