BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I don't want to give it an F, because I think it does work for some people, but I have 5 rescue cats and it just doesn't last as long as other litters. I do like the fact that there is no duct it just was not a good fit for me and my kitties.
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
I had really high hopes for this, but it did not deliver. Did not mask odor(and I scoop every day)....and the worst thing, I GOT A BUG INFESTATION! I know it's all natural, but I never had a bud issue with clay litters! Not worth it.
Cassandra H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I did not find this to be the "world's best cat litter." My cat wasn't taught properly to cover her #2s, so the box can definitely stink. I found that this litter (as compared to others) did not help with the stinky situation and seemed to track more dust than other brands.
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have 4 cats and needed a litter that workd well. This is the only kind tbat works for me. I like that it is all natural, doesn't track litter every where. The only con is it is much pricier than other litter. To me it is worth it.
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
We've been using this litter for about 5 years now. We have three indoor cats, but people always insist that they can't smell cat litter when they come over. Also--we LOVE that the litter is flushable!!! We flush away the cat waste everyday with no problems whatsoever.
Marta M.
Orlando, FL
It's all natural and eco friendly - you can flush it down the toilet - which also makes it very convenient. It clumps very well, so it's easily scoopable. My cats love it, and are not too happy when we change it to something else.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've used World's Best in the past, and it's great! There is little dust when you're cleaning the box, and it's got a new scent to cover up cat smells! It's just a little pricier than some other brands that I use more frequently
Ashley L.
SAN JOSE, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat litter is amazing both of my cats hate litter boxes but with this litter they actually use the litter box. The smell is gone and since it's made of corn it's okay if my cats try to eat it or plus it absorbs super fast
anna c.
CARY, NC
I've tried this a couple times because so many have raved about it and always looking for something that'll work better for a large number of cats. But the cats weren't wild about it and I really did not like the smell at all--even when unused. It tracked as well and on hardwood floors that's not a great thing.
Samantha P.
Monroe, CT
We just switched our cat to World's Best from Tidy Cats and I love it! No more chemical smell - only all natural corn. It's easier to scoop and stays in the litter box more than any other litter we've tried. Kitty likes it!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try