BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Flush-able! Scoopable! Non-scented! Clumping! Low tracking! What more can you possibly ask for?! I love this litter. Its a little pricier but it lasts and is worth every penny. I recommend everyone uses this litter. Coming from a vet assistant it takes a lot for me to stand be hing a product.
Erica W.
Seattle, WA
After trying far too many cat litter brands, I've finally settled on WBCL. It contains the odor of my two cats, its flushable, isn't dusty, and its flushable! My only problem is that I seem to go through the bag far quicker than I'd care for but it really is the worlds best cat litter
Rebecca C.
Huntington, MA
With 6 cats in my house I go through a lot if kitty liter, and this defiantly lives up to its name. I especially love the lavender sent one. It not only covers up the smell but I can scoop it and flush it right down the toilet. Makes life so much easer. No more broken backs bringing the trash bags to the dump. I suggest this litter to everyone I meet. And it out lasts all other kitty litters!
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I don't want to give it an F, because I think it does work for some people, but I have 5 rescue cats and it just doesn't last as long as other litters. I do like the fact that there is no duct it just was not a good fit for me and my kitties.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
I personally did not this that this was the Worlds Best Cat Litter. I think that it did not do a good job of covering the Cat poop smell at all. This product is also really expensive to don such a less then average job at masking the smell.
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
I had really high hopes for this, but it did not deliver. Did not mask odor(and I scoop every day)....and the worst thing, I GOT A BUG INFESTATION! I know it's all natural, but I never had a bud issue with clay litters! Not worth it.
Cassandra H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I did not find this to be the "world's best cat litter." My cat wasn't taught properly to cover her #2s, so the box can definitely stink. I found that this litter (as compared to others) did not help with the stinky situation and seemed to track more dust than other brands.
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have 4 cats and needed a litter that workd well. This is the only kind tbat works for me. I like that it is all natural, doesn't track litter every where. The only con is it is much pricier than other litter. To me it is worth it.
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
We've been using this litter for about 5 years now. We have three indoor cats, but people always insist that they can't smell cat litter when they come over. Also--we LOVE that the litter is flushable!!! We flush away the cat waste everyday with no problems whatsoever.
Marta M.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's all natural and eco friendly - you can flush it down the toilet - which also makes it very convenient. It clumps very well, so it's easily scoopable. My cats love it, and are not too happy when we change it to something else.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try