BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Gina C.
Bremerton, WA
I used this while toilet training my cats. It was nice not having to worry about it being flushed down the toilet and I liked that it is more natural than other products
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
I love this litter, its all I use. It's safe to flush down the toilet... I haven't seen any other brands that boast that. It is dust-free for my allergy-prone kitty. Smell isn't bad.
Mariluz R.
Hollywood, FL
My cats are very picky when it comes to their litter box. I tried this one hoping it will improve their picky behavior and I saw no difference at all.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
I personally did not this that this was the Worlds Best Cat Litter. I think that it did not do a good job of covering the Cat poop smell at all. This product is also really expensive to don such a less then average job at masking the smell.
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is the only litter we use for our cats. We live in a very small space with our two cats, and due to a family member's severe allergy, they must stay in our rom when she is home. This also means the litter box is in our bedroom. We have tried every litter imaginable, and this is the only one that works. We keep the litter box in the closet, and we only need to change out the litter every two weeks. Family members have commented several times that there is no cat smell in the room at all. Another plus is that the small bag will last for two weeks, and we can usually find it for seven dollars. I highly recommend this litter!
Laura K.
New Haven, MO
We used this litter in the garage box & it did last longer than the cheap store brands.My husband said it clumped well & was easier to clean than store brands.It does cost quite a bit more.
Rhonda D.
Ogden, KS
I love this litter. I will never go back to other litters again. I really like the corn smell in the bright green bag. The biggest selling point for me is that it is flushable!! The store I get it from does not carry the Lavender scent one which I would love to buy. I would recommend this to anyone who has cats and wants a better way to handle litter problems.
Suna H.
I really like this cat litter for my kitty. It clumps well and it's own "natural" scent masks the litter box smell. It's too expensive for me to purchase on a regular basis though.
Sara C.
I really enjoyed using this product and so did my cats!! It was effortless scooping and made the job just that much easier!!!
Kim T.
Fayetteville, GA
I really like this litter a lot. My cats didn't seem to mind the switch. I bought the lavender scented kind because they were out of the regular and I have to say that I do not like the scent at all...The cats don't seem to mind it though. Other than that we love everything it offers.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try