BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Angela B.
Lansing , MI
We used this cat litter for quite awhile before we switched to another brand that had a bit less dust kick up when scooping and changing it. With a cat having constant sores on her feet, something natural was something we needed for her health. When I used it you could collect slips within the bags for a free one down the line but we never gathered quite enough.
Cassandra F.
Nashville, TN
I know hate is a strong word but it really does NOTHING! I can clean it out everyday and it still smells horrible. It's just got this sour smell that spreads everywhere.I'm personally just going back to Arm & Hammer cause at least I know it doesn't smell sour!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I have to say it's much worse than the Purina non-clumping litter. That one smells good and works, but this one makes you think you are living in a jungle.. It made my bathroom messy and I dislike it. Maybe it works for other people, but not for me ..
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
This stuff is awesome. It hides any smells and clumps really well. It's the best cat liter I can find and the only one I will buy. I also use it in my rabbit's litter pan.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
I didn't know that this stuff worked almost as well as clay litter. No one ever told me that I could use a litter that would not be dusty AT ALL. I stopped using this brand due to cost but I did start using another corn based litter because they def work.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I buy this for my Bengal. The breed is pretty picky about what it uses for litter.....she will run outside and dig a whole in the garden to go rather then use heavy scented litters! This is the most natural type of liter that I have found and she loves it!
Jamie J.
Victor, NY
Overall, this is a good product. I was happy with the lack of dust. Although the smell was minimal at first, over a couple days I could not stand the smell. In our home, I empty the #2 daily, and usually change the rest every 5-6 days. Although the smell usually prompted me to change it sooner.
Caitlin S.
Spokane, WA
We have 6 cats and were told to try this litter. It is fantastic. One huge bag of it lasts us awhile. With clay litter there was dust everywhere and it was disgusting. This has little to no dust. We don't flush it because we live in an apartment but it is flushable! I definitely recommend it.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
I love this litter, its all I use. It's safe to flush down the toilet... I haven't seen any other brands that boast that. It is dust-free for my allergy-prone kitty. Smell isn't bad.
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Flush-able! Scoopable! Non-scented! Clumping! Low tracking! What more can you possibly ask for?! I love this litter. Its a little pricier but it lasts and is worth every penny. I recommend everyone uses this litter. Coming from a vet assistant it takes a lot for me to stand be hing a product.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try