BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I have to say it's much worse than the Purina non-clumping litter. That one smells good and works, but this one makes you think you are living in a jungle.. It made my bathroom messy and I dislike it. Maybe it works for other people, but not for me ..
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
I didn't know that this stuff worked almost as well as clay litter. No one ever told me that I could use a litter that would not be dusty AT ALL. I stopped using this brand due to cost but I did start using another corn based litter because they def work.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I buy this for my Bengal. The breed is pretty picky about what it uses for litter.....she will run outside and dig a whole in the garden to go rather then use heavy scented litters! This is the most natural type of liter that I have found and she loves it!
Jamie J.
Victor, NY
Overall, this is a good product. I was happy with the lack of dust. Although the smell was minimal at first, over a couple days I could not stand the smell. In our home, I empty the #2 daily, and usually change the rest every 5-6 days. Although the smell usually prompted me to change it sooner.
Caitlin S.
Spokane, WA
We have 6 cats and were told to try this litter. It is fantastic. One huge bag of it lasts us awhile. With clay litter there was dust everywhere and it was disgusting. This has little to no dust. We don't flush it because we live in an apartment but it is flushable! I definitely recommend it.
Audrey O.
Rochester, NY
Flush-able! Scoopable! Non-scented! Clumping! Low tracking! What more can you possibly ask for?! I love this litter. Its a little pricier but it lasts and is worth every penny. I recommend everyone uses this litter. Coming from a vet assistant it takes a lot for me to stand be hing a product.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
I love this litter, its all I use. It's safe to flush down the toilet... I haven't seen any other brands that boast that. It is dust-free for my allergy-prone kitty. Smell isn't bad.
Erica W.
Seattle, WA
After trying far too many cat litter brands, I've finally settled on WBCL. It contains the odor of my two cats, its flushable, isn't dusty, and its flushable! My only problem is that I seem to go through the bag far quicker than I'd care for but it really is the worlds best cat litter
Rebecca C.
Huntington, MA
With 6 cats in my house I go through a lot if kitty liter, and this defiantly lives up to its name. I especially love the lavender sent one. It not only covers up the smell but I can scoop it and flush it right down the toilet. Makes life so much easer. No more broken backs bringing the trash bags to the dump. I suggest this litter to everyone I meet. And it out lasts all other kitty litters!
Renee H.
Dallas, NC
I don't want to give it an F, because I think it does work for some people, but I have 5 rescue cats and it just doesn't last as long as other litters. I do like the fact that there is no duct it just was not a good fit for me and my kitties.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try