BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Brandie Y.
I have been using Worlds Best Cat Litter for several months now. I bought it to change from the traditional litters that were dusty, I felt as though my cat was covered in the dust and smelled like the litter. I like that this doesn't have traditional cat litter smell and very low on the dust. I do not like how it does not hold back the cat smells. Sometimes I feel like it actually intensifies them. I am very happy that it's natural, I just wish it would help with the smell.
Ryoko M.
Honestly the world's best cat litter. I have used several different kinds of cat litter and this has worked the best. The best thing is that clumps can be flushed down the toilet! It contains the smell well, and the litter lasts way longer than the conventional clay kind. Best of all, it is all natural and safe, even if the cat ingests some of it.
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This product is great. I love that it is septic safe, and no more stinky dusty clay litter. You definitely can smell the poop for a bit, it doesn't automatically mask it when they go to the bathroom, but it works wonders in the end. It s a little pricey though, for the amount you get, but it goes a long way.
Emily M.
Lynchburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The only positive thing about this cat litter is that it's all natural and biodegradable. It has a strange smell to it and does not help cover the smell of cat waste at all. I was cleaning the litter box twice a day and the entire downstairs still smelled like cat poop/pee. Will not purchase again.
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
I really wanted to like this litter as I have been looking for alternatives to clay litter, but World's Best is not for us. It hardly masks the poop smell, despite me cleaning the box every day. I do like how well the urine clumps, but it isn't enough to make me purchase this litter again.
Christina N.
Burlingham , NY
Years of owning cats, I've gone through every litter imaginable and this is the best, HANDS DOWN. Less dust than clay litter, superior odor protection and my cats prefer this litter. I have a male cat with UTI issues and since using this litter has decreased his trips to the vet for issues.
Valerie P.
San Francisco, CA
I do not think this litter is the best. It only masks the smell for the first day, even if you clean every day. The lavender smell has a chemical scent to it. I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households.
Stacy S.
Bay Shore, NY
I have tried all litters scented and unscented. this one by far is really the worlds best. its not dusty and the scent isn't so overbearing that the cat won't use it. it clumps well and is even flushable.
Denille M.
Charlotte
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Well I am not sure I can really give this an "honest" review. As I got this for my cats to try out because I liked the idea of it being natural. But when I filled the litter box, my hands started itching really badly. Uncontrollably badly. So something they use in this product I am allergic to and I won't ever be purchasing it again.
Tonya R.
Brooklyn, NY
This litter isn't perfect but it's the best I've found so far. I like that it's natural, but it also smells natural. Didn't do the best job of trapping odors, but after we mixed crystals in it became the World best Cat Litter. You can't even tell we have a cat in our tiny apartment.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try

back