BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Kalisa V.
Haltom City, TX
I really love this product I have one cat and I use to use arm & hammer and the litter would reek all the time! Since I switch to worlds best cat litter it was a HUGE difference, I love how its all natural, clumping and it last for a month (for one cat). The only down side I have during the last week of using this I can start to smell my cats poop ew thats when I know to change it. As far as the price I try to use coupons or my membership at local pet stores.
Jasmine W.
Gilroy, CA
I only use this Cat litter now, It holds odors very well, and is easy to clean up. My cats love it.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
It definitely masks the ammonia odor, but does nothing for the poo odor - which is what smells the worst. It's pricey; which I wouldn't mind if only it got rid of both odors. I've tried it twice on 2 separate occasions.
Gabbie K.
Saint Paul, MN
I wouldn't call it the world's best. It smells different and is overpriced. It does do a decent clumping job though. It also doesn't come in very big bags, at least at stores around me, so it would need to be purchased often. Overall it can't compete with Tidy Cats.
Mariluz R.
Hollywood, FL
My cats are very picky when it comes to their litter box. I tried this one hoping it will improve their picky behavior and I saw no difference at all.
Haley R.
This cat litter gets rid of any lingering smells that your cat leaves behind. I also use it for my bunny's litter pan and works well. I would recommend this to anyone who has pets.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I seriously love this stuff! I one cat, and it masks the smell. I love the fact that its natural! It clumps pretty well and I scoop 3 times a day! It is definitely worth a try!
Tahlia B.
Corona, CA
I've had cats all my life and have had to deal with litter more than I've wanted to, so when this product came along I was amazed at how well it worked. First, I will say I jumped on the natural litter bandwagon kind of late - I've always dealt with clumpable clay litter. I spent way too much time scraping that stuff off of the bottom of the box (and I clean it daily!). I sampled some natural litter and it blew the clay stuff away, so when I vowed never to go back to clay, I had to find the right natural litter. I didn't stop at WBCL, but it didn't take me long to go back. I use the multiple cat formula in non-scented and lavender, either helps with odors. It clumps very well, even for my cat who leaves me boulders! I have to mention that this natural does not get moldy like some others which is a BIG plus ! It's a bit pricey, but it lasts much longer than clay litter, so it's worth it in the long run.
Chastity H.
Cleveland, TN
I did not care for the smell of this litter, but overall it absorbs and does its job well. Too expensive for me though.
Michelle B.
Arizona
We love this brand. The fact that it's flushable and it is great for multiple cats- you cannot beat that.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try