BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Molly A.
Aptos, CA
I tried to use this litter, and my cat HAAAATED it. His retaliation to me trying to use this litter (which I think smells great out of the bag, and has no dust which is awesome) was to start peeing on my bed. When I finally convinced him to pee in the box again, the smell of ammonia was so strong I dumped the whole thing. It's just not the right litter for us.
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
You can find this at Pet smart. I have a card there and it is worth it.
I would buy a smaller package try it out for about a week and see how your kitty thinks about it.
There is a couple of different choices so you can pick and try until you have a good fit.
The reviews most cats do great with this product.
Maelee B.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome and i would gladly recommend it to anyone with one, or multiple cats. Its all natural so i don't have to worry about my cats getting it stuck in their fur and eating it (like i do with clay). There also isn't any of the nasty dust from other clay litters that smells awful and floats about in the air for ages. Definitely give it a try =]
Marissa R.
Astoria, NY
The best cat litter and the ONLY cat little my boyfriend and i use. Its natural so it wont harm your cats if they happen to ingest some while cleaning themselves. its flushable so you don't have to have cat litter hanging around in your garbage can. it clumps easily and controls odor. the best. hands down.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lilly loves this stuff and it took SO much trial error to find the litter that wouldn't make her sneeze uncontrollably. She loves it. I love this company , as they always give back in some form, whether it be a rebate, coupon, or contest. So far i see no need to stray and I hope they never stop making this.
Julie P.
Camano Island, WA
I used this for about a year. Only the lavender kind seemed to take care of odors. I do love that this is natural and I could just dump it on my compost pile. Sadly it didn't work well for multiple cats (I went from one to seven when a stray cat had kittens in my barn). My partner finally said it had to go because it didn't kill the ammonia smell of three male cats. I hope to be able to go back to this when the kitten are old enough to go outside and I'm back to one indoor cat.
Ryoko M.
Honestly the world's best cat litter. I have used several different kinds of cat litter and this has worked the best. The best thing is that clumps can be flushed down the toilet! It contains the smell well, and the litter lasts way longer than the conventional clay kind. Best of all, it is all natural and safe, even if the cat ingests some of it.
Andreana A.
Topeka, KS
I've been using this since it came out several years ago. Not only does it contain smells - the scented does an even better job than the other 2 types - but you can FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET! I live on the 3rd floor of a walkup and not having to carry out stinky trash full of used cat litter from 4 cats every other day is a huge deal for me. My cats love it, too. I feel like I've hit the jackpot every time I find a coupon for WBCL - it's pricey but well worth the cost.
Brandie Y.
I have been using Worlds Best Cat Litter for several months now. I bought it to change from the traditional litters that were dusty, I felt as though my cat was covered in the dust and smelled like the litter. I like that this doesn't have traditional cat litter smell and very low on the dust. I do not like how it does not hold back the cat smells. Sometimes I feel like it actually intensifies them. I am very happy that it's natural, I just wish it would help with the smell.
Cana B.
Pendleton, SC
This was an awesome litter to use when I only had 1 cat, but when I decided to get a second cat, even the multiple cats formula didn't work as well on keeping the smell down. I literally would have to change it the minute the cats used it to prevent the whole house smelling like a litter box.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try

Walmart