BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Maelee B.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome and i would gladly recommend it to anyone with one, or multiple cats. Its all natural so i don't have to worry about my cats getting it stuck in their fur and eating it (like i do with clay). There also isn't any of the nasty dust from other clay litters that smells awful and floats about in the air for ages. Definitely give it a try =]
Julie P.
Camano Island, WA
I used this for about a year. Only the lavender kind seemed to take care of odors. I do love that this is natural and I could just dump it on my compost pile. Sadly it didn't work well for multiple cats (I went from one to seven when a stray cat had kittens in my barn). My partner finally said it had to go because it didn't kill the ammonia smell of three male cats. I hope to be able to go back to this when the kitten are old enough to go outside and I'm back to one indoor cat.
Andreana A.
Topeka, KS
I've been using this since it came out several years ago. Not only does it contain smells - the scented does an even better job than the other 2 types - but you can FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET! I live on the 3rd floor of a walkup and not having to carry out stinky trash full of used cat litter from 4 cats every other day is a huge deal for me. My cats love it, too. I feel like I've hit the jackpot every time I find a coupon for WBCL - it's pricey but well worth the cost.
Brandie Y.
I have been using Worlds Best Cat Litter for several months now. I bought it to change from the traditional litters that were dusty, I felt as though my cat was covered in the dust and smelled like the litter. I like that this doesn't have traditional cat litter smell and very low on the dust. I do not like how it does not hold back the cat smells. Sometimes I feel like it actually intensifies them. I am very happy that it's natural, I just wish it would help with the smell.
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
One of the best litters that I have ever used! I've tried all varieties they make and they've all worked wonderfully. They have a nice scent, they block odors, there isn't a ton of dust when you clean or put fresh litter in the box. My cat loves it, I love it... I'd 100% recommend the product!
Kat F.
Cliffwood , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This product is great. I love that it is septic safe, and no more stinky dusty clay litter. You definitely can smell the poop for a bit, it doesn't automatically mask it when they go to the bathroom, but it works wonders in the end. It s a little pricey though, for the amount you get, but it goes a long way.
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
This was the first litter we tried when we adopted our princess. She is very picky and refused to use it. She would pee in it just fine but never go number 2, we would always find her poo piles right next to the box. I'm not sure about it what she didn't like but we had to switch litters. It was probably a good litter just not the right fit for us.
Ryoko M.
Honestly the world's best cat litter. I have used several different kinds of cat litter and this has worked the best. The best thing is that clumps can be flushed down the toilet! It contains the smell well, and the litter lasts way longer than the conventional clay kind. Best of all, it is all natural and safe, even if the cat ingests some of it.
Cana B.
Pendleton, SC
This was an awesome litter to use when I only had 1 cat, but when I decided to get a second cat, even the multiple cats formula didn't work as well on keeping the smell down. I literally would have to change it the minute the cats used it to prevent the whole house smelling like a litter box.
Melinda H.
Concord, CA
I really wanted to like this litter as I have been looking for alternatives to clay litter, but World's Best is not for us. It hardly masks the poop smell, despite me cleaning the box every day. I do like how well the urine clumps, but it isn't enough to make me purchase this litter again.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try