BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Malika M.
While it's a little more expensive, it's really great. I actually switched to this litter because my husband has cat allergies and couldn't take the dust from the litter. It's organic, has no dust and I even used it to train my cat to potty on the toilet!

I buy it at Target. Check online for coupons and rebates!
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN
This is the only cat litter we have ever used because it was recommended to us, and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. It clumps nicely, contains the smell and isn't dusty. You can't ask for anything more in a cat litter.
Lyndsey L.
Athens, GA
I have three cats and they all love this litter. Plus, the fact that it's natural really helps prevent health problems. Don't forget, your cat will clean their paws and such after stepping out of the litter box and if you're using a non-natural litter, especially one with crystalline silica dust, it can cause heath issues. Just imagine eating your cats litter-gross but that's essentially what they're doing after cleaning themselves. This one is made from whole kernel corn and it works very well!
Molly A.
Aptos, CA
I tried to use this litter, and my cat HAAAATED it. His retaliation to me trying to use this litter (which I think smells great out of the bag, and has no dust which is awesome) was to start peeing on my bed. When I finally convinced him to pee in the box again, the smell of ammonia was so strong I dumped the whole thing. It's just not the right litter for us.
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert
You can find this at Pet smart. I have a card there and it is worth it.
I would buy a smaller package try it out for about a week and see how your kitty thinks about it.
There is a couple of different choices so you can pick and try until you have a good fit.
The reviews most cats do great with this product.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Lilly loves this stuff and it took SO much trial error to find the litter that wouldn't make her sneeze uncontrollably. She loves it. I love this company , as they always give back in some form, whether it be a rebate, coupon, or contest. So far i see no need to stray and I hope they never stop making this.
Marissa R.
Astoria, NY
The best cat litter and the ONLY cat little my boyfriend and i use. Its natural so it wont harm your cats if they happen to ingest some while cleaning themselves. its flushable so you don't have to have cat litter hanging around in your garbage can. it clumps easily and controls odor. the best. hands down.
Maelee B.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is awesome and i would gladly recommend it to anyone with one, or multiple cats. Its all natural so i don't have to worry about my cats getting it stuck in their fur and eating it (like i do with clay). There also isn't any of the nasty dust from other clay litters that smells awful and floats about in the air for ages. Definitely give it a try =]
Julie P.
Camano Island, WA
I used this for about a year. Only the lavender kind seemed to take care of odors. I do love that this is natural and I could just dump it on my compost pile. Sadly it didn't work well for multiple cats (I went from one to seven when a stray cat had kittens in my barn). My partner finally said it had to go because it didn't kill the ammonia smell of three male cats. I hope to be able to go back to this when the kitten are old enough to go outside and I'm back to one indoor cat.
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
This was the first litter we tried when we adopted our princess. She is very picky and refused to use it. She would pee in it just fine but never go number 2, we would always find her poo piles right next to the box. I'm not sure about it what she didn't like but we had to switch litters. It was probably a good litter just not the right fit for us.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try