BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Jamie H.
Baltimore, MD
I love this cat litter. The lavender smells great, it clumps good, my cats like it, and it is low on dust. It also lasts a long time for me.
We have 3 cats in an apartment and this litter is FANTASTIC at covering up the smells that go with the territory of having a litter box in your home. There can be some minimal dust issues and tracking just outside of the box, but we have a rug placed right by the box where the cats have to walk and the rug gets shaken out daily to help reduce tracking. The cost may be looked at as being high, but this litter lasts longer than any other litter we've tried, and it is flushable as well, so there's no more litter bag laying around for a day or two. World's Best sends coupons out often through their newsletter and on their Facebook page, and coupon websites also have this litter offered quite a bit as well. The litter really lives up to its brand name!
Bethany P.
I absolutely love this litter. We don't buy anything else. Oddly, some people don't seem to like the smell, but I really like it. I prefer the natural smell of it over other litters that have a chemical smell. I also notice that it leaves less residue around our house compared to other brands. It has a bit of an egotistical name, but it lives up to its name in my opinion.
Angie M.
Travelers Rest, SC
I think it's ok but seems to leave liter around more or cat tracks as I call them when she's done. Honestly it's messier than other brands I've used my cat does not like it at all. She would rarely use the little box with it.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This stuff lives up to its name. Its all natural, light, and works really good. I have 2 cats and used the multi cat one and it clumps really well, and gets rid of odors.
PETRA O.
Los angeles, CA
This cat litter is a life saver! I was using Arm and hammer and it made my cats vomit every time they used it! Sure mabey those kitty litters filled with chemicals get rid of the smell with all the fragrance they have in them but is it worth the risk of killing them or making them ill?! Anyways.. I switched to this when i realized what an impact kitty litter can make and love it! I prefer the Lavender scented. It lasts a long time and my baby loves it! A+++
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
I hate this cat littler. After using it once we ended up throwing the rest away it did NOTHING for the odor and was a pain the clean out. We will never use this cat litter again.
Angela B.
Lansing , MI
We used this cat litter for quite awhile before we switched to another brand that had a bit less dust kick up when scooping and changing it. With a cat having constant sores on her feet, something natural was something we needed for her health. When I used it you could collect slips within the bags for a free one down the line but we never gathered quite enough.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
My cat thought that this was weird and ended up pooping on the floor after a week (his way of telling us he doesn't like something).
Michelle M.
Manchester, NH
We tried this cat littler because it was free. I found it to be harsh and dusty.
My kitties were not too thrilled either
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try