BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
I had 3 cats plus one foster cat at the time I tried this product, so suffice it to say that I wanted a miracle. With a name like 'World's Best' I expected a lot more... I was happy to see that there was little-to-no dust cloud, but the house smelled like cat pee and whatever this stuff is made from.

Unfortunately, I returned to the big-name litters.
Heather K.
Eau Claire, WI
It's true that the formula is safer for your cat -- and your household -- than clay litters. And it was one of the first clay alternative litters on the market. However, it smells a bit like sawdust, or scented sawdust -- and in the case of the red bag, a bit like sawdust added to Italian cooking -- and clumps okay. The scents are light, though, and probably good for cats who are picky about scented products. I prefer Arm & Hammer Essentials or Tidy Cats Naturals, both clay alternatives with a stronger scent (since my cat doesn't mind more perfumed litters).
Tabitha P.
Edgewood, MD
Working at a pet store, I've learned a lot more about cat litter than i ever intended to lol Worlds Best works very well at reducing the smell and clumping, but there are health concerns. Corn based cat litters can potentially grown aflatoxin mold, a toxic fungus. I suggest using Pine litter. Its a lot cheaper and safer for your pet. The only thing is it doesn't clump.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
My cat is very picky about litter and actually liked using this litter. But, it was very hard to keep up with! It didn't clump the pee so I could never get the box super clean without dumping it all out (never did that) and it did not have any kind of odor control! Very disappointed ):
Lyly N.
I've been using this cat litter for the past week or so and I must say it's amazing! The little clumps extremely well and it has a very small amount of dust compared to other cat litters. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have the best odor control. However as long as you clean the litterbox regularly this won't be an issue.
Krissy C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have 2 cats, 11 & 12 years old. And I have owned cats my entire life, so we have gone through all kinds and brands of litter. While I liked how well Worlds best controlled odor and how long one bag lasted for my 2 cats, this litter tracked everywhere. Once the litter starts to break down it becomes powdery and that gets everywhere!
Meredith G.
For my Archie? World's Best is the ONLY litter I use (and that he will tolerate!) I grew up with cats also, so I have a point of comparison...and this litter DEFINITELY masks the smell more. Also, as it is all natural, it is better for the environment than the (minimally) cheaper brands. It's scoopable and flushable so -- as someone who keeps litter box in the bathroom -- it couldn't be simpler.
Jennifer T.
Portland, OR
I'm SO glad I discovered this cat litter! It really does last a long time! I love that it's flushable and no dust and very little tracking. If your cat is finicky it may take some adjustment but my cat just stepped in, looked at me like "This is new!" and then did her business. My mom's cat is very finicky and refused to use it.
Selma I.
Best litter ever. Not only is is flushable and biodegradable, it doesn't leave this musky smell you normally get from any other cat litter. Also, we are allergic to some of the other litters {especially clay based ones} and this one has become our favorites in the house. Plus, our cats love it too. Will never get another one!
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We purchased this product shortly after adopting our cat. I was excited to try it, because i never had before. Unfortunately, our cat (without our knowledge) had a reaction to the salmon that was in his food (supplied by the adoption agency) which caused him to have really stinky poop. Now we have him on a balanced diet without any smell troubles now. I would like to try it again.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try