BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one)." in 9 reviews
Courtney M.
metairie, LA
I wanted to switch to corn based cat litters because they are much healthier for cats and also they are better for the environment. The pros: flushable, quick clumping, smaller clumps, clumps don't stick to the wall of the litter box. Cons: does not cover odor at ALL, STANKYYYYYYYY, my cat apparently likes to try and eat the fresh litter I would put in there...
Kym S.
Excelsior, MN
If you want to eliminate cat urine smell this litter is it! A bit expensive but you will use less. One bag lasted me 8 weeks and I have 2 male cats. A regular bag 4 weeks. What I like best beside the fact that you won't smell the liter box, is that the remaining litter still is fresh unlike other liter after a while the left over litter starts to smell too.
Rhonda D.
Ogden, KS
I love this litter. I will never go back to other litters again. I really like the corn smell in the bright green bag. The biggest selling point for me is that it is flushable!! The store I get it from does not carry the Lavender scent one which I would love to buy. I would recommend this to anyone who has cats and wants a better way to handle litter problems.
Robin M.
Have been using this for 4 years or so now. We tried feline pine before finding this (bought it when the store was out of clay) our one male cat refused to use anything pellet based. We were looking for something that had very little dust and something our cats would use that felt like the clay there were use to.
That being said yes it is corn based and some cats have been known to eat it but with the main ingredient in dry food being corn in most cases I'm not surprised some cats try. Always remember to do the recommending transition when switching to this product.
Heather K.
Eau Claire, WI
It's true that the formula is safer for your cat -- and your household -- than clay litters. And it was one of the first clay alternative litters on the market. However, it smells a bit like sawdust, or scented sawdust -- and in the case of the red bag, a bit like sawdust added to Italian cooking -- and clumps okay. The scents are light, though, and probably good for cats who are picky about scented products. I prefer Arm & Hammer Essentials or Tidy Cats Naturals, both clay alternatives with a stronger scent (since my cat doesn't mind more perfumed litters).
Aliza R.
Charlottesvle, VA
This litter is natural, but that's just the beginning of its benefits. It is completely dust-free and has no odor. My cat had been using Tidy Cats before I adopted her at the shelter so that's what I continued to give her. She still prefers it. She used Worlds' Best Cat Litter once but is very choosy and will only use her Tidy Cats. At least I tried...
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
We switched to this liter a few years ago and have never looked back. It is amazing. The liter clumps, is flushable and isn't dusty. The best part is that it doesn't smell. Where I was always battling gross cat liter smell before I never do now. You wouldn't know a cat lived in our apartment.
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
I had 3 cats plus one foster cat at the time I tried this product, so suffice it to say that I wanted a miracle. With a name like 'World's Best' I expected a lot more... I was happy to see that there was little-to-no dust cloud, but the house smelled like cat pee and whatever this stuff is made from.

Unfortunately, I returned to the big-name litters.
Tabitha P.
Edgewood, MD
Working at a pet store, I've learned a lot more about cat litter than i ever intended to lol Worlds Best works very well at reducing the smell and clumping, but there are health concerns. Corn based cat litters can potentially grown aflatoxin mold, a toxic fungus. I suggest using Pine litter. Its a lot cheaper and safer for your pet. The only thing is it doesn't clump.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
My cat is very picky about litter and actually liked using this litter. But, it was very hard to keep up with! It didn't clump the pee so I could never get the box super clean without dumping it all out (never did that) and it did not have any kind of odor control! Very disappointed ):
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try