by World's Best Cat Litter
Ask a Question
American Fork, UT

Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aug. 31, 2014, 4:21 p.m.
It definitely keeps odors out! I highly recommend giving it a try :)
Leah C.
Leah C.
Aug. 31, 2014, 3:26 p.m.
I got the multiple cat kind and had a very lazy week in terms of scooping the littler box, and the odor was still basically undetectable.
Connie J.
Connie J.
Aug. 26, 2014, 8:29 p.m.
It works great my friend uses it and when I go to here house I can't even tell she has a cat.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
May 18, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
I get the Lavender scented one and it helps with all orders. I have 3 cats that use it and it works great. I love it.
Annemarie D.
Annemarie D.
Nov. 23, 2013, 1:44 a.m.
Not at all. If your cat only pees, then yes, it's great. It does NOT cover the poop smell.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Oct. 30, 2013, 1:49 p.m.
This cat litter definitely helps to keep odors out. All of our friends that come over to our apartment always say that they would have no idea we even had a cat except for the cat toys on the floor. Never any smell with this litter! I've bought it at my local Target, Giant, and Pet Valu. More and more stores are starting to carry this litter. We have been using it for about 5 years now and will never use another cat litter again.
Janice V.
Janice V.
July 17, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
I bought my bags at Target.
June 5, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
Shoprite sells it by me, so I am assuming any grocery store. It works a little better than other brands. Nothing amazing in my opinion

Join Now