BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Sabrina M.
Oakville
It's hard to find a litter that can satisfy both you and your cat. With the wrong kind, its too perfumed, too dusty, you don't get enough clump, or, worst, too much gets tracked around. Now, my cat is a kicker, and no litter kernel is safe from being forcefully ejected from her box. However, World's Best makes less mess ouside the box, and it hits all the other checks on my list! It absorbs odor well, and it clumps very well, making cleaning easy. This brand is mom - and cat- approved!
Ashley O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t truly say this works or doesn’t, but it didn’t work for our household. We have two kitties and researched what the best litter would be as their lightweight litter was getting everywhere! We decided on this, switched he litter and our boy REFUSED to use it. He HATED it! So much so that he peed in our bed so we knew he didn’t like it. We switched back to a regular litter and he’s back to using the box and not our bed.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have no idea how such a simple product can work SO much better than the old “tried and true” (traditional clay based) litter. Seriously, this litter helps so much with stink control. The only downside is my dogs like it too (yuck).
Corie B.
Milan, TN
With four cats I need a litter that can handle a lot of mess. World’s Best delivers! It is practically dust free and guests never know how many cats I have, because there is zero odor!
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I currently have two cats, on boy and one girl. And the boy's pee smells to high heavens. And the both potty so much you need to change the litter OFTEN or it smells terrible. Well, not since switching to this litter! I would pay $40 for a small bag of this if I had to. It really keeps the smell down. Clumps great. prevents odor. Invest in this litter. You use less too. Good bang for the buck and the nose.
Kathleen M.
Waterford, MI
The best thing about this stuff is that you don't get those peeball clumps that stick to the sides of the litter pan. You know the ones that require you to scrape-scrape-scrape the side, and then you have these little teeny peeballs sprinkled in with the still relatively clean litter, making it kinda stinky? Yeah, that doesn't happen with this.

We have four cats, and with each I notice a little different experience.

Female cat: The litter is great for her. No issues at all.
Black male cat: Pretty good for him, but despite it being virtually dustless litter, when he jumps out of the box, his paws are all dusty and light colored. Not really a big deal.
Cream male cat: This cat is still actually a kitten, currently about 9 months old. He still has stinky kitten poops, and sometimes we have to scoop the box as soon as he uses it. We're considering investing in gas masks.
Grey male cat: This poor boy has a bad tummy--allergy or IB, we're still trying to figure it out--so he has a lot of very wet pop. :( It too requires an almost immediate scooping, but if we try to scoop it TOO quickly, the litter doesn't have enough time to soak up enough of the liquid and it doesn't clump well. Also, whenever he hops out of the pan, he brings a lot of litter out with him on his feet and leaves it on the floor--but that may just be the kind of cat he is; we got him after we switched to WBCL, so I don't know for sure if it doesn't happen with clay. The litter isn't great for him, but I don't think any other litter would necessarily be better.

Overall, I think we also use less litter with WBCL each month than we did with clumping clay. And that's a good thing, because it's a bit more pricey, too. But givem the way it makes cleaning out the litter pan much less of a chore, it's totally worth it to us.

Also, the lavender is a pleasant scent, not overwhelming, that helps keeps the rooms a tiny bit more fresh.
Elsa M.
Guilford, VT
Its one of the best litters I've used so far. Its clumping which is a plus it also makes it much easier to clean. You do have to clean it everyday or it will start to small which is not  uncommon for cat litters. My cat uses it every day and has had no problems will be re purchasing.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Being really honest and being a reviewer now for many years I have seen soo many great products just get swept under the carpet first because of the price and also because of not really being well promoted and targeted,placed in the right groups.I was really happy and excited to read all these great responses to this incredible litter.I ave 7 cats and YES it is pricey for the household,but it is not about money here,it is all abut love of my furry family and WORLDS BEST LITTER is by far,in mot really the BEST LITTER out there.First off I really have to give the company two thumbs up for allowing all america to try it when it first hit the market,that is how I discovered it,I am sure others as well,you buy the product and mail in the rebate.I was soo thrilled I took a chance and tried it:)
All the cats loved it ( my cats are aged from 3-10) there is hardly any dust and also very low tracking which for me,ha always been a huge concern for me,when it comes to cleaning.
I totally love this product and have shared my great choice of using it with others that have used their brand for years NOW use this s well.
I have to say also I have 3 litter boxes and I also clean the boxes twice a day and I must this is the BEST clumping formula on the market:)
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
This litter is far superior to any other litter out there! Its flushable and super clumping for easy clean up! I prefer the lavender scented one over this but will get this one in a pinch! World's Best Cat Litter Multiple Cat Clumping Formula, 15 lbs
JoAnna w.
I've been using this product for several years and I don't want to even think about a different brand. I originally bought it for two reasons: it's made of corn, not clay and it has no fake odor. The fact that it's also septic safe is a bonus. It doesn't make the house smell like that awful fake floral smell of other litters. When they first use it, particularly for #2, it's very obvious, but after a while, the smell goes away because it gets molded to the corn. I clean the box often because it is in the bathroom and it's convenient. There is some dust and they do track it, but in reality, I have never found a little that doesn't track. I also like that they don't come out smelling like fake floral like those other litters. I find it really holds the moisture in clumps and lasts a long time when the clumps get removed. The only weird thing that happens is in humid weather, it attracts moisture from the air and can get a little mildewed if it's not cleaned at least once a day. Now that I have 3 cats, cleaning it less than once a day isn't even an option. None of my cats has ever had an issue changing from any other litter to this one.
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try