BY WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER

With scientifically proven performance, World's Best Cat Litter is the only cat litter that can call itself "the best" . because it's the only litter with a patented formula that harnesses the power of naturally micro porous whole-kernel corn to control odor better, absorb moisture faster, clump tighter and last longer than other litters. 100% Natural. 110% Performance. Features: Natural, Clumping, Deodorizing Package Weight: 7 lbs Directions: Simply pour 2 to 3 inches or World's Best Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box. For best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter. After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily. Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all times for long lasting odor control. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter or litter box. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter pan, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Store litter in a cool, dry place. Litter is not intended as a food product. Cats may paw or taste any new litter. ExquisiCat Corn Litter is all natural and will not harm cats if they sample it. On rare occasions, if your cat continues to eat the litter, discontinue use.

• My biggest issue I have with litter is the dust and how much it t...1 Answers
  • Having a hard time reading all the positive revie... Be the first to answer!
  • Hello, I have some sort of allergy to some litters, does this hav...1 Answers
World's Best Cat Litter
  • "It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!" in 18 reviews
  • "It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while." in 17 reviews
  • "In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!" in 11 reviews
  • "Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. " in 10 reviews
  • "I went through bags of this in one week -- not recommended if you live in a small apartment or for multiple cat households. " in 9 reviews
Yekta M.
One of my cat-sitting clients uses this brand of litter for their 2 cats. They spend most of the day (if it's rainy out, or something) in the laundry room along with their food and their litter box. The box is covered, but it's nothing special. Any other litter brand would have a lot of odor. This one, though, even with the 2 cats in relatively close quarters and without the windows being open, is pretty good at odor control. Obviously if you know anything about cats, even the World's Best cat litter can't beat the smell of cat pee, but this does a pretty darn good job!
Millie O.
Staten Island, NY
Got my very 1st cat 2 months ago and researched a good litter that wouldn't make my house stink. By far, this had the best ratings anywhere.
I love that I can flush the clumps away because its biodegradable. A 30lb bag is expensive compared to clay litter but it lasts a long time. The best part is that no one can tell I have a cat because there's no odor.
My cat does track a little bit on his way out and it leaves a powdery residue on his paws but it's nothing overly horrible. It's great cat litter and I won't switch it.
Kaitlyn P.
My family has three cats. Two of them are indoor, and one is combination. Additionally, one of the indoor cats is a sphinx and has bad allergies. We picked up a bag of this in a pinch one day because we were out of the Kirkland brand and couldn't get to Costco for whatever reason. We quickly realized that we weren't fans of this stuff. It doesn't clump well, it smells awful and it's so dusty. Along with our poor Sphinx, my allergies were acting up like crazy and it wasn't fun at all. Not a brand I would recommend.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
This is our preferred litter. We like that the company supports shelters and it really does a great job of clumping. We get the multi cat unscented version and it works well for our 2 cats. This only gets a 4 star rating because it is actually very dusty. One month and the entire litter box has a coat of brown dust on it. However, it does not kick up enough dust while in use to make our cats cough which is what was happening with other clay litters, because of that, we will continue to buy this.
You'll never buy a different brand/type of cat litter again. This stuff clumps EVERYTHING and you aren't left scooping little pieces that fell apart, and it absorbs any odors. You can't even tell there's a litter box in the small bathroom of a one bedroom apartment, there is zero smell except for lavender (I bought the lavender scented one, but the intensity of the lavender scent does wear off after about a week). The name of the brand IS the description of it--world's best!
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
We use this litter with our kitten. It clumps up very well! So it makes for easy clean up. For the most part there's pretty good odor control, but sometimes it does just stink up the place a little bit (we're in a relatively small apartment in the city). It does track, but so do most cat litters in my opinion. We've been using this litter for a while now and it's very much preferred over the others
Danielle L.
I feel funny reviewing litter - this has been the stuff we used from the day we brought our kitten home. It was a great price point but not the typical "name brand" you always see in stores and commercials. There is no scent, my cat does not mind it at all, it clumps nicely and has been great for 3 years now. I suggest buying on Amazon or other animal website for best price (Wag or Chewy.com)
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
This litter clumps really well. However, the odor can sometimes seep through. The one minor inconvenience is that the little bits of litter get stuck in my kittens paws and he tracks it all over the house. That doesn't usually happen with clay-based litter. Overall, the litter lasts longer than traditional litter, but the odor seeping through makes you think twice. Would purchase again.
member-a376db0f1
Orlando, FL
This litter is extremely clean, I will never have to completely replace the litter in the box like other clay litters. That being said, this does nothing for odor control. I mean nothing!! If one of my cats uses the litter box, my entire apartment smells until I clean it. I tried mixing with a little of the worlds best cat litter lavender and that seems to work a little better.
Selma I.
Best litter ever. Not only is is flushable and biodegradable, it doesn't leave this musky smell you normally get from any other cat litter. Also, we are allergic to some of the other litters {especially clay based ones} and this one has become our favorites in the house. Plus, our cats love it too. Will never get another one!
Christine L.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I'm having trouble finding it. Is it only available online?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Where does one find this kitty litter ? Never seen it before.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone else done the rebate for a free bag?
Rachel K.
Auburn, WA
Have you tried flushing this litter?
April R.
American Fork, UT
Is this cat litter good on keeping orders out if so ware do i buy it is it only on line i would love to give it a try