BY WORLD'S BEST

World's Best Cat Litter Advanced Natural High Performance Clumping Pine BlendEnjoy the scent of a pine cat litter with the added power of high performance clumping! Made with a blend of naturally absorbent plant fibers and real pine, Advanced Natural - Pine Blend is the multiple cat strength litter that promises fast and easy cleanup with a clean pine scent! Available in 6 lb, 12 lb and 24 lb bags. Advanced Natural clumping cat litter quickly traps solids and liquids into small clumps that don't break up. That means less wasted litter and easier scooping for you! Made with 100% natural and renewable plant fibers, Advanced Natural clumping cat litter offers a truly sustainable solution that is safe for your entire family! No chemicals, no additives and no worries! Advanced Natural clumping cat litter contains natural starches and fibers that are capable of absorbing large amounts of liquid in small easy-to-scoop clumps. Because Advanced Natural clumping cat litter quickly locks in solid and liquid waste in small clumps, you use less litter to maintain a cleaner litter box. A single bag can last one cat more than 30 days! Unlike traditional clay-based clumping cat litters, Advanced Natural is made of natural and renewable plant-based materials. Rest assured that our ingredients are never mined or drilled. Tired of lugging around heavy clumping cat litters? Advanced Natural uses lightweight plant fibers to deliver high performance at a low weight. It's tough on odor and easy on your shoulders! see more...

Katie J.
West Yarmouth, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was so excited to try this litter. With a name like "worlds best" it must be the best, right? WRONG. To start my cats did not go right into the litter as they always have, however they eventually started using it as usual. MY complaint is that it DOES NOT control odor at all, the urine odor was so overpowering even after scooping the "dirty" litter out of the box, the smell would just linger in the "clean" litter. Now, I am someone who scoops the litter boxes (we have 2) a minimum of 2x daily and I dump and start over every 4-5 days as I do not want any litter box odors in our home. Needless to say we threw out this "worlds best" litter and went back to our trusted brand.
Clara W.
Richmond, TX
These are my favorite doggy bags! It is so hard to find bags that are biodegradable these days! Also these just feel a lot higher quality than any other bags and I don't feel like they will rip while using them. Great product overall.
Heather V.
Sylvester , WV
Bought this because I thought it would be "better" for my cats. Both my cats hated it, I'm not sure if it was the smell or texture but they both refused to use their litter boxes until I changed back to normal Cat litter.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this litter it doesn't release dust or smell horrible. And my cat he loves it since he sometimes tends to want to play with his litter it isn't toxic.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Great cat litter everyone with cat's should get this cat litter for all their cat's.