influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Courtney C.
  • It just felt like a bad soap opera so therefore I don't watch it anymore, but back in the good old days, it was the best! in 19 reviews.

• Melissa R.
  • We both used to watch it back in the day, and yes it was fantastic entertainment back in the 80's (when we were 10), but it has been the same story lines from wrestler after wrestler after wrestler in 17 reviews.

• Jennifer W.
  • lol John Cena don't get me wrong is a great wrestler, and some might hate me for saying this, but I get tired of seeing him. in 17 reviews.

• Gina S.
  • Loved the attitude Era, Yeah it has its ups and downs, botches but i don't think ill ever stop watching wrestling, wish Edge didn't retire i miss him met Dean Ambrose he's awesome! in 10 reviews.

• Kristle B.
  • Went a couple years ago to watch at the local arena... and to not have watched it since I was a teen, I still had a pretty good time. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Raeonah S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I honestly don't have enough words in my vocabulary to express how much I love wrestling. I have been watching it all my life and I am so excited for the company with the new network launch. I have went to EVERY live event that has been in oklahoma since 1998, and I have now began taking my 3yr Old with me and he loves it.

Lori C.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have never really gotten too much into wrestling but when it's on tv, there is always the chance it will stay on! Wrestling is fun, makes you laugh, keeps you on the edge of your seat and is just a good time. That is, if you like this type of entertainment. Otherwise, it's a hit in my home!

Paige B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch:
    Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. The commentary is usually hilarious, and yes it's not realistic at times but it's something I enjoy watching.

Emma P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I saw WWE Raw Live in Brooklyn NY a few months back with my husband. I was skeptical that it would be a very entertaining time for me but these guys know how to entertain! I was a pretty big wrestling fan when I was younger, not so much now but it was a great time out!

Renee H.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is a great way to watch entertainment at its best the matches the excitement love it kids parents its great

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber W.
    Amber W.

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

1 answerMay 23 - 2015 - 12:41 a.m.
    JING C.
    JING C.

Why change the characters?

1 answerOct 01 - 2014 - 8:29 p.m.
    Dominique W.
    Dominique W.

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

2 answersSep 07 - 2014 - 6:48 p.m.
    marianne r.
    marianne r.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌

5 answersAug 25 - 2014 - 10:01 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Who's your favorite wrestler

3 answersAug 03 - 2014 - 9:54 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

What are some moments you remembered from the old WWF?

6 answersMay 20 - 2014 - 1:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now