influenster

influenster

Highlights
Courtney C.
  • It just felt like a bad soap opera so therefore I don't watch it anymore, but back in the good old days, it was the best! in 19 reviews.

• Melissa R.
  • We both used to watch it back in the day, and yes it was fantastic entertainment back in the 80's (when we were 10), but it has been the same story lines from wrestler after wrestler after wrestler in 17 reviews.

• Jennifer W.
  • lol John Cena don't get me wrong is a great wrestler, and some might hate me for saying this, but I get tired of seeing him. in 17 reviews.

• Gina S.
  • Loved the attitude Era, Yeah it has its ups and downs, botches but i don't think ill ever stop watching wrestling, wish Edge didn't retire i miss him met Dean Ambrose he's awesome! in 10 reviews.

• Kristle B.
  • Went a couple years ago to watch at the local arena... and to not have watched it since I was a teen, I still had a pretty good time. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Rachel H.

Used to watch this with my dad. He passed away in '08 so now it's something my mom & I do. We've been to 8 live events & it's amazing every time. I have met some amazing wrestlers, & I hardly ever miss an episode of Monday Night Raw (on USA @ 8 pm EST) & Thursday Night Smackdown (on SyFy @ 8 p EST).
    Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena. Yeah it's pretty awesome!

Tiffany P.

I used to love wrestling thanks to my brother. However, after the Chris Benoit situation I quickly became uninterested. The situation was very tragic though. I really never knew they were basically actors and everything was per-rehearsed. It took the realism out of it and because I knew it was all an act, I just couldn't enjoy it. If I want to see actors I'll stick to movies and TV.

Amber W.

I used to love watching this as a kid. I remember crying like a baby when Rick Flare retired. However, now the acting is terrible and it is just plain cheesy. John Cena used to be my man and now he has become quite annoying. Maybe it's just me. This show is still entertaining to a point, however, it is not nearly as entertaining as it used to be.

Shauna S.

The WWE is an amazing universe and it's even more amazing to be apart of such a greater fan base! I will tell you that although it may seem like it's fake, I can guarantee it's not all fake. The injuries and drama are mostly real! Just give it a shot. Even if you think it's fake, it's a great source of entertainment.

Juan S.

WWE isn't the same as when it WWF,gone are the times when you had The Rock vs Stone Cold,Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker,nowadays there just worried about people subscribing to their channel.Wrestling isn't the same as it was back then

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber W.

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

1 answerMay 23 - 2015 - 12:41 a.m.
    JING C.
    JING C.

Why change the characters?

1 answerOct 01 - 2014 - 8:29 p.m.
    Dominique W.
    Dominique W.

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

2 answersSep 07 - 2014 - 6:48 p.m.
    marianne r.
    marianne r.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌

5 answersAug 25 - 2014 - 10:01 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Who's your favorite wrestler

3 answersAug 03 - 2014 - 9:54 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

What are some moments you remembered from the old WWF?

6 answersMay 20 - 2014 - 1:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now