Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I am still a big fan, but so much of it feels like more of a soap opera and less about the wrestling which I miss. in 19 reviews.

• Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch: Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. in 17 reviews.

• my nephews are obssessed with wwe & john cena . in 17 reviews.

• Although nothing will ever beat the attitude era of the late 90s, WWE still does a good job of putting out a great product. in 10 reviews.

• I stopped watching it about 6 years ago but since they introduced WWE Network, I have been watching it again. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Raeonah S.
    Raeonah S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I honestly don't have enough words in my vocabulary to express how much I love wrestling. I have been watching it all my life and I am so excited for the company with the new network launch. I have went to EVERY live event that has been in oklahoma since 1998, and I have now began taking my 3yr Old with me and he loves it.

Lori C.
    Lori C.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have never really gotten too much into wrestling but when it's on tv, there is always the chance it will stay on! Wrestling is fun, makes you laugh, keeps you on the edge of your seat and is just a good time. That is, if you like this type of entertainment. Otherwise, it's a hit in my home!

Paige B.
    Paige B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch:

Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. The commentary is usually hilarious, and yes it's not realistic at times but it's something I enjoy watching.

Emma P.
    Emma P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I saw WWE Raw Live in Brooklyn NY a few months back with my husband. I was skeptical that it would be a very entertaining time for me but these guys know how to entertain! I was a pretty big wrestling fan when I was younger, not so much now but it was a great time out!

Renee H.
    Renee H.

1 influenster found this helpful

this is a great way to watch entertainment at its best the matches the excitement love it kids parents its great

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber W.
    Amber W.

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

0 answers May 23 - 2015 - 12:41 a.m.
    JING C.
    JING C.

Why change the characters?

1 answer Oct 01 - 2014 - 8:29 p.m.
    Dominique W.
    Dominique W.

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

2 answers Sep 07 - 2014 - 6:48 p.m.
    marianne r.
    marianne r.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌

5 answers Aug 25 - 2014 - 10:01 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Who's your favorite wrestler

3 answers Aug 03 - 2014 - 9:54 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

What are some moments you remembered from the old WWF?

6 answers May 20 - 2014 - 1:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION