World Wrestling Entertainment

based on 328 reviews

Highlights
Courtney C.
  • It just felt like a bad soap opera so therefore I don't watch it anymore, but back in the good old days, it was the best! in 19 reviews.

• Melissa R.
  • We both used to watch it back in the day, and yes it was fantastic entertainment back in the 80's (when we were 10), but it has been the same story lines from wrestler after wrestler after wrestler in 17 reviews.

• Jennifer W.
  • lol John Cena don't get me wrong is a great wrestler, and some might hate me for saying this, but I get tired of seeing him. in 17 reviews.

• Gina S.
  • Loved the attitude Era, Yeah it has its ups and downs, botches but i don't think ill ever stop watching wrestling, wish Edge didn't retire i miss him met Dean Ambrose he's awesome! in 10 reviews.

• Kristle B.
  • Went a couple years ago to watch at the local arena... and to not have watched it since I was a teen, I still had a pretty good time. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Eric W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I used to watch this stuff decades ago, long before a certain panda group would even think of forcing them to change the name because we might somehow be confused with them. This was back before anything really happened unless it was a PPV event. It was literally jobbers vs superstars on TV each show. Eventually the USA network started a Monday night show that would occasionally have a bit more to things but nothing really happened. Things eventually started to pick up and then I took a break from things. When I came back, it had somehow morphed into a crazy soap opera show. Yeah, I'm not watching that.
    To give an even better idea of how old I am, I remember when Buster Douglas beat Tyson. Tyson was originally scheduled to be the ref for a Macho Man/Hogan match on NBC Saturday night, but after Tyson lost, Douglas was the ref. Macho Man pulled some crap and got knocked out by Douglas. Less soap opera/More action in those days.

Rachel H.

Used to watch this with my dad. He passed away in '08 so now it's something my mom & I do. We've been to 8 live events & it's amazing every time. I have met some amazing wrestlers, & I hardly ever miss an episode of Monday Night Raw (on USA @ 8 pm EST) & Thursday Night Smackdown (on SyFy @ 8 p EST).
    Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena. Yeah it's pretty awesome!

Amber W.

I used to love watching this as a kid. I remember crying like a baby when Rick Flare retired. However, now the acting is terrible and it is just plain cheesy. John Cena used to be my man and now he has become quite annoying. Maybe it's just me. This show is still entertaining to a point, however, it is not nearly as entertaining as it used to be.

Shauna S.

The WWE is an amazing universe and it's even more amazing to be apart of such a greater fan base! I will tell you that although it may seem like it's fake, I can guarantee it's not all fake. The injuries and drama are mostly real! Just give it a shot. Even if you think it's fake, it's a great source of entertainment.

Kristyn R.

I used to love it back in the late 90's and early 00's when I was a child. It was so entertaining and believable. Now, not so much. However, I like what the company stands for and how they continue to stand up for causes.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber W.

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

2 answersMay 23 - 2015 - 12:41 a.m.
    JING C.
    JING C.

Why change the characters?

1 answerOct 01 - 2014 - 8:29 p.m.
    Dominique W.
    Dominique W.

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

2 answersSep 07 - 2014 - 6:48 p.m.
    marianne r.
    marianne r.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌

5 answersAug 25 - 2014 - 10:01 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Who's your favorite wrestler

3 answersAug 03 - 2014 - 9:54 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

What are some moments you remembered from the old WWF?

6 answersMay 20 - 2014 - 1:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION