World Wrestling Entertainment

based on 328 reviews

Highlights
Courtney C.
  • It just felt like a bad soap opera so therefore I don't watch it anymore, but back in the good old days, it was the best! in 19 reviews.

• Melissa R.
  • We both used to watch it back in the day, and yes it was fantastic entertainment back in the 80's (when we were 10), but it has been the same story lines from wrestler after wrestler after wrestler in 17 reviews.

• Jennifer W.
  • lol John Cena don't get me wrong is a great wrestler, and some might hate me for saying this, but I get tired of seeing him. in 17 reviews.

• Gina S.
  • Loved the attitude Era, Yeah it has its ups and downs, botches but i don't think ill ever stop watching wrestling, wish Edge didn't retire i miss him met Dean Ambrose he's awesome! in 10 reviews.

• Kristle B.
  • Went a couple years ago to watch at the local arena... and to not have watched it since I was a teen, I still had a pretty good time. in 8 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Eric W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I used to watch this stuff decades ago, long before a certain panda group would even think of forcing them to change the name because we might somehow be confused with them. This was back before anything really happened unless it was a PPV event. It was literally jobbers vs superstars on TV each show. Eventually the USA network started a Monday night show that would occasionally have a bit more to things but nothing really happened. Things eventually started to pick up and then I took a break from things. When I came back, it had somehow morphed into a crazy soap opera show. Yeah, I'm not watching that.
    To give an even better idea of how old I am, I remember when Buster Douglas beat Tyson. Tyson was originally scheduled to be the ref for a Macho Man/Hogan match on NBC Saturday night, but after Tyson lost, Douglas was the ref. Macho Man pulled some crap and got knocked out by Douglas. Less soap opera/More action in those days.

Heather V.

1 influenster found this helpful

I used to watch this when I was younger with my brothers and they when it was done we would all try and fight each other....needless to say my mother hated it lol. My son is now 5 and he LOVES WWE. John Cena is his favorite. He collects the belts, shoes, shirts and games.

Raeonah S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I honestly don't have enough words in my vocabulary to express how much I love wrestling. I have been watching it all my life and I am so excited for the company with the new network launch. I have went to EVERY live event that has been in oklahoma since 1998, and I have now began taking my 3yr Old with me and he loves it.

Lori C.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have never really gotten too much into wrestling but when it's on tv, there is always the chance it will stay on! Wrestling is fun, makes you laugh, keeps you on the edge of your seat and is just a good time. That is, if you like this type of entertainment. Otherwise, it's a hit in my home!

Paige B.

2 influensters found this helpful

Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch:
    Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. The commentary is usually hilarious, and yes it's not realistic at times but it's something I enjoy watching.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber W.
    Amber W.

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

2 answersMay 23 - 2015 - 12:41 a.m.
    JING C.
    JING C.

Why change the characters?

1 answerOct 01 - 2014 - 8:29 p.m.
    Dominique W.
    Dominique W.

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

2 answersSep 07 - 2014 - 6:48 p.m.
    marianne r.
    marianne r.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌

5 answersAug 25 - 2014 - 10:01 p.m.
    Nicole G.
    Nicole G.

Who's your favorite wrestler

3 answersAug 03 - 2014 - 9:54 p.m.
    Marie T.
    Marie T.

What are some moments you remembered from the old WWF?

6 answersMay 20 - 2014 - 1:55 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now