BY WORLD WILDLIFE FUND #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What is your favorite endangered animal?63 Answers
  • Have you made donations to this charity?7 Answers
  • How much money goes to the administration and not to the ...4 Answers
World Wildlife Fund
  • "This is a great organization and I love how much they care for these animals, and how hard they try to give them equal rights and make sure they are well treated. " in 31 reviews
  • "I'm a big animal lover, and I firmly believe in animal rights, and the protection of endangered species, and potentially endangered species. " in 21 reviews
  • "I've loved this organization at such a young age because I loved the idea of me having a part in saving Wild and endangered animals alive." in 19 reviews
  • "I have been a huge animal lover from as far back as I can remember, and have rescued many animals whenever I see a sick or injured animal." in 15 reviews
  • "I think World Wild Life is a great organization with a great cause, we need to preserve the wild life species for future generations." in 14 reviews
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Such a wonderful find to donate to. My brother and I donate to them yearly, because we love animals and would love to see them helped. It’s a great organization because it’s not government funded, (so they don’t take out taxes that I know of) and helps animals in their environment and also saves them from being poached and such from people! Such a great cause to donate to!
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
Love and fully support animal welfare in all it's amazing shapes and sizes. This organizations sees an animal and sees value as if it were their own family member, which is exactly how a true animal lover sees these beautiful creatures. Happy to donate every year and would love to look into how to do more.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The World Wide Fund for Nature is an international non governmental organization that is set up to preserve the wilderness and protect animals and the countryside from all the damage that mankind is and can do to harm the environment. This is a much needed organization so our future generations can have a beautiful world to live in. World Wildlife Fund
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I know that this organization does a lot of good for the animals in this world. I remember hearing a lot more about it when I was younger but I am sure they are still doing great things even today. Anything to help animals is alright with me!!!!!!
PiecesOf C.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love this organization and everything it stands for! I think their a misunderstood organization mainly because of their logo. So many people think they only protect animals but they do SO MUCH more. They’re involved in climate, water, food, conversation, and more. They want to reduce the carbon footprint, provide clean drinking water, build and promote sustainable gardens to feed more people, conserve oceans, forests, and animals. Really they are Mother Nature’s Protectors. Every penny counts so please donate!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love animals and everything this charity stands for. I wish they did more collaborations to get more awareness, they used to do cute graphic shirts at jcpenney but they haven’t done that in a long time: would be nice to see them team up with a company like lakai or pura vida bracelets.
Haley S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This amazing organization is helping out neglected, hunted, endangered animals who need more protection and love than we give them. I'm happy that they're taking initiative in helping these animals out, even when we could be the cause for their situation because many people want to hunt them down for many reasons. I hope that this organization will save as many beautiful animals as possible.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I love everything this organization accomplishes and the wonderful things they do for animals all over the world,... I never hesitate to donate when I see them. And I have a variety of beautiful t-shirts over the years from my many donations, as keepsakes.
Veronica S.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a very nice organization. I like how their focus is on animals that are on their way to Extinction. There are tons of commercials that they have so people can sign up.
Daphne W.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love that they are trying to save wild life and to protect them from horrible people (poachers/hunters). The advertisements just break my heart because I'm a huge animal lover!!!
Vanessa G.
What is your favorite endangered animal?
Sammy M.
I see this symbol everywhere what is it for?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Hi, I was just wondering what exactly this organization does, and is it mainly for animals?
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
Do you love this one?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Who all does this benefit? Animals people or both?