BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - World War II Magazine presents all aspects of history's greatest conflict with the most evocative, insightful and vivid writing from top historians, scholars and veterans with riveting firsthand accounts of their war. In each issue of World War II Magazine, readers get unparalleled insights into the fighting men, leaders, tactics, weapons, and the little-known incidents and unusual facts behind the war as well as the drama and excitement of the most famous battles and campaigns. see more...

• I am considering getting this for my Grandfather who was in World W...16 Answers
  • Is this worth subscribing to? What is inside! 5 Answers
  • worth reading? i really enjoy learning about WWII 2 Answers
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
First off to anyone who has served our country I want to personally thank you for your service, I appreciate everything you have done for us and the sacrifices you have made so we can live in this country and have so many privileges. And now about this...it has a lot of great information about the war so if you want to learn more than just what school teaches you I would recommend this!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
My husband receives these...they are amazing..very interesting and i learned so much that i hadn't known before..i totally recommend reading these or at least looking at them..i really enjoy just reading and learning about World War II i really think people should know more about our history! i can't wait until my children are old enough to understand our history!
Ty'Reginesha M.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
My old history teacher used to always give us these. I wish I had a subscription for them because I loved reading them. It was always a good way to keep me learning about new things at a young age. If you are a teacher of some sort I would recommend for you to use this from time to time.
China B.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This magazine is so informative of history and not in the boring way!in school this was my favorite thing to read and my teacher often let me borrow his magazines of history as well because I was the only one who really took an interest.
Anna G.
Anna G.
I am a huge history nerd and this magazine is great. I absolutely love it. My favorite part of the magazine is the personal articles. I have a monthly subscription to this company and I love it. You will too.
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
If you love your history book just like your history teachers you will love to read about what happen in work war 2 because they teach us in history class but if you want more information I recommend it.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
These magazines give out a lot of information about the war and what was going on. I'd definitely recommend this magazine. Really interesting to read.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
This is a really good book it helps you when u at school and forgot some parts in history in middle school and high school its helps
Isadora C.
Isadora C.
Berkeley, Ca
I have a friend who would love this magazine. She is graduated in History in Brazil. So she would die for a magazine like this!
Zakkiyya G.
Zakkiyya G.
Great magazine for someone who loves war books. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for serving our country!
Elisabeth D.
Elisabeth D.
Powell, TN
I am considering getting this for my Grandfather who was in World War 2. Would he like it?
Megan M.
Megan M.
Is this good for a younger elementary school age?
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Is this worth subscribing to? What is inside!
F H.
F H.
Informative?
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
worth reading? i really enjoy learning about WWII