BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - World War II Magazine presents all aspects of history's greatest conflict with the most evocative, insightful and vivid writing from top historians, scholars and veterans with riveting firsthand accounts of their war. In each issue of World War II Magazine, readers get unparalleled insights into the fighting men, leaders, tactics, weapons, and the little-known incidents and unusual facts behind the war as well as the drama and excitement of the most famous battles and campaigns. see more...

• I am considering getting this for my Grandfather who was in World...16 Answers
  • Is this worth subscribing to? What is inside! 5 Answers
  • worth reading? i really enjoy learning about WWII 2 Answers
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
My old history teacher used to always give us these. I wish I had a subscription for them because I loved reading them. It was always a good way to keep me learning about new things at a young age. If you are a teacher of some sort I would recommend for you to use this from time to time.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This magazine is so informative of history and not in the boring way!in school this was my favorite thing to read and my teacher often let me borrow his magazines of history as well because I was the only one who really took an interest.
Alyson B.
I love World War II Magazine!!! I am a huge history buff, and this magazine is great. Very informative.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
This always has interesting stories and really cool pictures great mag. for any WW2 buff
Baylee R.
Shade, OH
I love read things like these! I love this kind of reading articles! Takes no time to read!
alondra c.
I like this it has lots of interesting things. We read this in class and now I want to go to all of the places where the war took place.
Cynthia  R.
San Benito, TX
WWII is very fascinating. I went on a study abroad trip last summer and we went to England and France to learn and visit all the places WWII happened! I love it!
Brianna D.
Rhinebeck, NY
For someone that love World War Two, this article is great for you, goes into nice detail
Nicole H.
Lexington, KY
Great magazine with vivid articles. I love the pictures and stories. A truthful look into history!
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
World War 2 is always such a fascinating subject!
Elisabeth D.
Powell, TN
I am considering getting this for my Grandfather who was in World War 2. Would he like it?
Megan M.
Is this good for a younger elementary school age?
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Is this worth subscribing to? What is inside!
F H.
Informative?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Is this an informative magazine ?