Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who here is a World Vision volunteer?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Sept. 1, 2015, 12:19 a.m.
Not a volunteer but a sponsor - happy to help where I can
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
March 23, 2015, 11:20 p.m.
I am, I love to get updated picture and reports on my sponser child!
Dani M.
Dani M.
June 19, 2014, 11:25 a.m.
I am, I volunteer with World Vision at the majority of events that come through town, it is a great community to volunteer with.
Nastassia L.
Nastassia L.
May 16, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
I definitely am. I volunteer at most of their special events. With being tight on money I feel this way I can make a difference in some childrens lives by finding someone to sponsor them. Its a great networking tool, get to see some pretty neat events and the best part.. get to meet some amazing people willing to sponsor a child, sometimes 3 or 4!
Georgie H.
Georgie H.
May 7, 2014, 4:59 p.m.
I'm not, but I would love to hear from those that are!
Gohar G.
Gohar G.
Feb. 1, 2014, 8:03 p.m.
I am not but two of my closest friends have volunteered and go to Ethiopia to help build schools.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Jan. 10, 2014, 2:31 p.m.
We set up a site, through their website, to raise money. It was so easy and works great.
Carla Louise B.
Carla Louise B.
Dec. 5, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
I have gone to the regional warehouse and helped sort things to be sent out to local charities. I think this is a great organization.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Sept. 4, 2013, 8:11 p.m.
I have been sponsoring two children for the past 3 years, and am in the process of becoming a Child Ambassador! So excited to be involved with this org!
Becky F.
Becky F.
April 5, 2013, 8:20 p.m.
I "adopted" a little girl while I was pregnant with my son in 2008 and we have loved sharing our lives with her
Terri L.
Terri L.
Jan. 7, 2013, 9:31 a.m.
I am. I "adopted" my first child in November 2011.

Join Now