Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who here is a World Vision volunteer?

Jess T.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
2 years, 8 months ago
Not a volunteer but a sponsor - happy to help where I can
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
I am, I love to get updated picture and reports on my sponser child!
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
3 years, 11 months ago
I am, I volunteer with World Vision at the majority of events that come through town, it is a great community to volunteer with.
Nastassia L.
Nastassia L.
vancouver, BC
4 years ago
I definitely am. I volunteer at most of their special events. With being tight on money I feel this way I can make a difference in some childrens lives by finding someone to sponsor them. Its a great networking tool, get to see some pretty neat events and the best part.. get to meet some amazing people willing to sponsor a child, sometimes 3 or 4!
Georgie H.
Georgie H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
4 years ago
I'm not, but I would love to hear from those that are!
Gohar G.
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I am not but two of my closest friends have volunteered and go to Ethiopia to help build schools.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
4 years, 4 months ago
We set up a site, through their website, to raise money. It was so easy and works great.
Carla Louise L.
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
4 years, 5 months ago
I have gone to the regional warehouse and helped sort things to be sent out to local charities. I think this is a great organization.