BY WORLD TOUR

Take your keyboard on the road with this adjustable stand from dxks. Featuring a sturdy double-x design and a durable steel construction, this stand can hold both lightweight and heavy keyboards. An adjustable height and easy storage after use make this an ideal keyboard stand. see more...

Melanie B.
I own a small (not full size) electric piano that I enjoy playing. However, it can be quite difficult finding a surface to set it on that offers an appropriate height. This particular keyboard stand is great because it's adjustable, allowing it to reach whatever height I need. It's also light-weight, collapsible and easy to move. Though, I would prefer the bars to be back a little farther because my knees are constantly bumping against it when I'm practicing. So, I end up pulling the piano to the very edge of the stand.
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
My daughter has this keyboard stand! She's had it for five years and still works! My only complaints are that the legs poke out further than needed (at least for the keyboard we have), so they are easy to bump into when walking by. Also, the rubber bumpers that you put on ends of legs fall off easily- but I'm sure a little super glue could fix that. This stand adjusts very easily and folds down almost flat for easy storage. All in all, great product.. would recommend!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Great keyboard stand. I got my buddy one for Christmas since he plays in a band. He loves it.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love it. Always useful when I am taking the little keyboard or a big grand portable piano. It stands sturdy, adjustable to your height, and I had no problems. Easy to store.
Niara E.
Unstable and always becoming loose. Maybe mainly due to how old the one I have is.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
Great and sturdy for any type of keyboard. I also love it because it is very secure.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I bought one of these for my teenage son who just loves music and he is self taught. This was a very good buy and hold his keyboard really well.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Pop Culture Expert
This is a nice stand. It is lightweight and it folds away easily if you are limited on space like I am.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Excellent to hold up keyboards, it's very stable and I haven't had any mishaps using it.
Ashish S.
So I have this product o use it for my CASIO Keyboard which I have had for years and finally gave up due to the stand just couldn't STAND anymore haha. This stand says it hold up to 120 pounds and it does I've stacked my DJ equp on it and djed a party and it help up really well and it was surprising. Back up table I say especially where space is limoted,. Overall this product is great does the job and is very sturdy and good material.
robin m.
Peru, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Has anyone else had problems with this not staying up?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
What store would I find the purse at?
Ashlee A.
Yonkers, NY
Has anyone had any problem with it wobbling?
Geo K.
Ashlee A.
Yonkers, NY
Does this hold any keyboard or just certain brands or sizes?