BY WORLD TOUR

Take your keyboard on the road with this adjustable stand from dxks. Featuring a sturdy double-x design and a durable steel construction, this stand can hold both lightweight and heavy keyboards. An adjustable height and easy storage after use make this an ideal keyboard stand. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Great keyboard stand. I got my buddy one for Christmas since he plays in a band. He loves it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
My daughter has this keyboard stand! She's had it for five years and still works! My only complaints are that the legs poke out further than needed (at least for the keyboard we have), so they are easy to bump into when walking by. Also, the rubber bumpers that you put on ends of legs fall off easily- but I'm sure a little super glue could fix that. This stand adjusts very easily and folds down almost flat for easy storage. All in all, great product.. would recommend!
meagan  T.
meagan T.
Phoenix, AZ
I hands had mine for about 10 years is so wonderful wouldn't go any other way
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Peoria, IL
I received my stand for Christmas, along with my keyboard, several years ago. It's held that keyboard through several moves, lots of impromtu music numbers and the occasional dogs tail whip! Always sturdy and easy travel/set up!
Yonkers, NY
It's been recommended to me by a couple friends! i think I'm gonna give it a try and hope it lives up to it's legacy
Corp Christi, TX
I live in a small apartment and was hesitant to get a nice big keyboard, however I really like this stand because it stores so easily and I don't have to have it sitting out with the little space I do have in my apt
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
I own a small (not full size) electric piano that I enjoy playing. However, it can be quite difficult finding a surface to set it on that offers an appropriate height. This particular keyboard stand is great because it's adjustable, allowing it to reach whatever height I need. It's also light-weight, collapsible and easy to move. Though, I would prefer the bars to be back a little farther because my knees are constantly bumping against it when I'm practicing. So, I end up pulling the piano to the very edge of the stand.
Valencia T.
Valencia T.
Dallas, TX
Great
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This is a great stand. My son had it. It doesn't get in the way because it folds down and fits in his closet. The price is great too.
Priscila J.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
MY HUSBAND AND I BOUGHT THIS FOR HIS DJ EQUIPMENT AND I MUST SAY I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD HOLD HIS NS7 BUT IT SURE HAS. GREAT BUY .
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Has anyone else had problems with this not staying up?
Corp Christi, TX
What store would I find the purse at?
Yonkers, NY
Has anyone had any problem with it wobbling?
Geo K.
Geo K.
Yonkers, NY
Does this hold any keyboard or just certain brands or sizes?