BY WORLD PUBLISHING

Delicious candy cigarettes just like you remember them from your childhood. Assorted packs inside, same delicious taste. Each pack measures 3.25 x 2.25 inches. see more...

World Publishing World's Candy Cigarettes - 24 Packs Per Box
  • "I remeber them being pretty good when I was a kind havent had them in years." in 1 review
  • "Makes me laugh every time :) " in 1 review
Jesse G.
Dyer
As a kid I loved these!! I cain’t find them any more tho. Really to tell y’all the truth I think it was because of these candy cigarettes I actually ended up trying the real thang. But I loved acting like was my aunt smoking a real cigarette when I was younger. I wish they would bring these candy cigarettes back. They helped my grampa stop smoking. Cause every time he felt like he needed to smoke he’d pick up one of these and suck on it and hold it like a real cigarette.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were so yummy! My favorite as a kid. My mom hated when I bought these because they reminded her of real cigarettes. I'd still buy them! Awesome and affordable!
Monique S.
These were my favorite candy growing up and probably still are today. I loved the sugary texture and the crunch when you first bite down into one. Its super great! Bubblegum cigarettes even though they were cool because you could blow out that puff of sugar dust were never as delicious and cool as these!
Danielle L.
Oxnard, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What a throwback! I used to buy these at the corner store in my neighborhood growing up and thinking I was cool "smoking " my candy cigarettes. As I remember they didn't have much flavor and were a bit chalky.
Heather w.
Hi I'm here to tell you that iwas brought up on thesecandy ciggerettes soon I graduated to the real thing but that's neither here nor there.but I really enjoyed these candy I enjoyed thmand I wish theyd replase these for the real ones thn nobody wouldn't die of cancer or sec hand smoke.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
I love these things, they remind me of being a kid again! They were always cheap and were fun to eat. They kind of taste mintish to me, but the flavor is not strong. They are just a godd little candy, nothing fancy though.
Amanda D.
Waverly, OH
Candy cigarettes are awesome. I have been enjoying these for years. I love lighting the end - it smells like burned marshmallows. I have fooled my mom several times into thinking I was really smoking. Makes me laugh every time :)
Monica G.
My favorite childhood candy. I like the chalky texture and it satisfies my sweet tooth. Kids get a kick out of these. Good for if you just want something to crunch on.
Arria H.
Annapolis
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I USE TO BUY CIGARETTE CANDY IT WAS A PENNY YOU COULD GET A LOT OF CIGARETTE CANY NOW THE CANDY IS 25 CENTS I SUCK ON IT BECAUSE I WAS SMOKING IT MADE ME FEEL BIG YOU CAN STILL BUY THE CANDY NOW
Elizabeth J.
Mondovi, WI
I don't like the idea of these. They don't taste very well either. It just isn't a good idea to expose children to something dangerous even if its just pretend. It puts ideas in their heads.
Arria H.
Annapolis
THE CANDY CIGARETTES TAKE LIKE IT AS A PEPPERMINT TASTE DOES IT HAVE A PEPPERMINT TASTE OR WHAT FLAVOR IS IT
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they still make these? Where do I buy?
Heather S.
Tippecanoe, OH
Did anyone know of any specific stores that seems these? Grocery stores or even Walmart? Thanks. Hi