BY WORLD PUBLISHING

Delicious candy cigarettes just like you remember them from your childhood. Assorted packs inside, same delicious taste. Each pack measures 3.25 x 2.25 inches. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I remeber them being pretty good when I was a kind havent had them in years." in 1 review
  • "Makes me laugh every time :) " in 1 review
Heather w.
Hi I'm here to tell you that iwas brought up on thesecandy ciggerettes soon I graduated to the real thing but that's neither here nor there.but I really enjoyed these candy I enjoyed thmand I wish theyd replase these for the real ones thn nobody wouldn't die of cancer or sec hand smoke.
Danielle L.
Vista , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What a throwback! I used to buy these at the corner store in my neighborhood growing up and thinking I was cool "smoking " my candy cigarettes. As I remember they didn't have much flavor and were a bit chalky.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
I love these things, they remind me of being a kid again! They were always cheap and were fun to eat. They kind of taste mintish to me, but the flavor is not strong. They are just a godd little candy, nothing fancy though.
Amanda D.
Candy cigarettes are awesome. I have been enjoying these for years. I love lighting the end - it smells like burned marshmallows. I have fooled my mom several times into thinking I was really smoking. Makes me laugh every time :)
Arria H.
Annapolis
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I USE TO BUY CIGARETTE CANDY IT WAS A PENNY YOU COULD GET A LOT OF CIGARETTE CANY NOW THE CANDY IS 25 CENTS I SUCK ON IT BECAUSE I WAS SMOKING IT MADE ME FEEL BIG YOU CAN STILL BUY THE CANDY NOW
Elizabeth J.
Mondovi, WI
I don't like the idea of these. They don't taste very well either. It just isn't a good idea to expose children to something dangerous even if its just pretend. It puts ideas in their heads.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I love these candy cigarettes. They are so hard to find, I usually end up buying them online for my grandfather. I remember being young and sitting in his chair with him having a box. So yummy and such a classic!
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
I remember having these as a kid. I found a place that sold them recently and was ecstatic! i bought the whole container and brought them to college with me.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Wow these bring back some memories. I remeber them being pretty good when I was a kind haven't had them in years. I have seen that 5 below sells them
crystal b.
bloomsburg, PA
I miss these from my childhood, they were delicious. If you're lucky sometimes you can still find them in random candy stores.
Arria H.
Annapolis
THE CANDY CIGARETTES TAKE LIKE IT AS A PEPPERMINT TASTE DOES IT HAVE A PEPPERMINT TASTE OR WHAT FLAVOR IS IT
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they still make these? Where do I buy?
Heather S.
Tippecanoe, OH
Did anyone know of any specific stores that seems these? Grocery stores or even Walmart? Thanks. Hi