World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment
Natasha C.
Dixon, IL

Tank, Heals, or DPS...Which do you like best for your Monk toon?

Meagan R.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
Tank but healer is useful too
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Eldorado, ON
2 years, 9 months ago
I personally like Tanking on my Monk.
Shayla C.
Shayla C.
Joppa, AL
5 years ago
I chose tank, my husband chose healer. I like playing my tank better than his healer!
Blake Y.
Blake Y.
Bend, OR
5 years, 1 month ago
Healing. Monks are pretty OP at this point. But I like their heals.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
My monk toon is a healer, really comes in handy. I'm not sure how the other specs are.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
5 years, 3 months ago
All depends on your play style. No matter what, a monk is always in the action. Melee dps, tank, or heals while doing melee to increase those heals. It's a pretty intense class, especially in a raid! And the heal spec does a pretty decent amount of dps as well.