World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment
Kelley C.
Windsor, Ca

Do you collect pets? Which is your current fav?

Ashley E.
Ashley E.
1 year, 6 months ago
La la la, la la, la la la Do be do be do be do be There's a zombie on your la-awn Singing Sunflower ;-)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
My current favorite pet is the Kirin Tor Familiar. It's so cute having it run behind me, I have it and my void walker out together.
Holly F.
Pets are so addicting.
Angela C.
Angela C.
3 years, 2 months ago
My fav right now is the Darkwolf Cub, I got him doing archaeology as soon as the xpac hit. He is so adorable
Megan F.
Megan F.
Modesto, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I am a huge collector, even before the pet battle system was introduced. I have 554 pets at the moment. My favorite is the Spectral Tiger Cub. Always wanted one and was lucky enough to get one. :3
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Edmonton, AB
3 years, 11 months ago
Any that I've gotten from achievements are usually the ones I'm most proud of - and so are my favorites
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Freeport, TX
3 years, 12 months ago
Peanut the elephant! so cute
Martha R.
Martha R.
RIVERBANK
4 years, 5 months ago
I have the collectors edition Undead Frosty from Wrath of the Lich king, he is my fave so far.