BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

• I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft f...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion and why?7 Answers
  • What's your favorite area within the new expansion?4 Answers
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
  • "Scourge attacking us from all sides, horde ambushing us gave a great sight of northrend and what the lich king has done to his once majestic city was heartbreaking." in 2 reviews
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
My aunt & uncle plays this game, never really got into it...but they seem to love it!
Samantha D.
It must be great because it sucked my boyfriend into playing it alll day! Haha
Alexandra G.
My favorite expansion that Blizzard came out with. And honestly, the best one. It is the expansion that doesn't exaggerate and by that I mean its smoothness. Despite the fact that DK's were released and the maximum level you can get is 80, it is so fun to play and it makes you play and work with your raidmates or guildies like one. Also, the storyline is fantastic. It was my first expansion that I tried and will always be my favorite.
Treena M.
Canada
Wrath is so far my all time favorite WoW expansion. The story was engaging, the game play was relatively smooth while still having challenging elements, and the dungeons and raids were fantastic. The addition of the Death Knight class was also pretty nice, but honestly, the rest of the expansion blows the Death Knights out of the water.
Amy H.
Gander, NL
I have been actively playing WoW since Vanilla and this is definitely my favorite expansion. The dungeons and dungeons were engaging while being challenging. The raid required you to work with your guild to down bosses and that feeling was always so satisfying.
Sam K.
Toronto
Without a doubt the best xpac WoW ever put out. The zones/Nothrend were amazing, the quests were even better, and the dungeons and raids were the best. All in all the best 2 years I ever spent playing WoW.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
This game expansion blew my mind when I was able to make a deathknight! it was so much fun dealing with the lich king, his voice was so eerie and creepy but it made the story awesome!
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
My favorite world of warcraft expansion for sure! Love the story, the scenario, but most of all the dark knights!
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite expansion and why?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite area within the new expansion?
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft franchise but are they worth playing? I've seen some of the graphics and it looks bad...