BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

• I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft f...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion and why?7 Answers
  • What's your favorite area within the new expansion?4 Answers
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
  • "Scourge attacking us from all sides, horde ambushing us gave a great sight of northrend and what the lich king has done to his once majestic city was heartbreaking." in 2 reviews
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
This was the first expansion that I really felt like I needed to raid. Before this I was just happy getting mounts and playing basically solo. It was Lich that got me to join a guild and raid once a week. I still miss those days and hope WoW goes back to this era of gaming.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Best expansion ever! this is the third expansion. To play it, it requires having world of warcraft and world of warcraft burning crusade. This expansion however is where I have the most memories and when the game was at it's peak! I recommend it to everyone! it's worth it :)
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Greatest wow expansion of all time. This game was wow at its peak. The first hero class, deathknight, was amazing fun and new. The story was great and the pvp was super fun and competitive
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
Probably my favorite expansion and most memorable! Blizzard added extra dungeons and I had transitioned my guildies from GW into WoW here as well! Raiding became a thing for me and meeting lots of people on the server was the best at this time.
Victoria B.
Metairie, LA
I enjoyed this expansion a lot. It was possibly second best to me (after Burning Crusade) but I liked the variety of the new lands and enjoyed the raid progression.
Kasey H.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty good expansion. I like the death knights, mostly because they were way over powered (up until the most reason expansion...Warlords). It was fun, and gave a lot of new quests.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
My first expansion experience with world of warcraft. I have to be honest this is my least favorite expansion. But very much needed to begin the journey for me!
Valerie P.
Probably my favorite expansion to date. I loved all the zones and the extra content (ahem Argent tournament) will keep you busy forever, like it or not.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
I've played my way through all the WoW expansions and this one was pretty fun. Pretty zones, lots of content, and some interesting changes.
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
The best expansion for WoW so far. So much fun and it looked so cool. The quests are fun, too. Lots of stuff to do for fun.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite expansion and why?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite area within the new expansion?
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft franchise but are they worth playing? I've seen some of the graphics and it looks bad...