BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

• I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft f...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite expansion and why?7 Answers
  • What's your favorite area within the new expansion?4 Answers
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
  • "Scourge attacking us from all sides, horde ambushing us gave a great sight of northrend and what the lich king has done to his once majestic city was heartbreaking." in 2 reviews
Tina A.
Hamilton
I started playing after this Lich King had been released. I got this one in the Battle Chest with the the main game, so I'm not really able to distinguish where one ends and the other begins, then to add to the confusion, Cata came shortly after.  Between the three, there was a couple of years of total addiction.
Tamara F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A friend of mine suggested I try this PC game and I fell in love. It’s quite expensive because it has a monthly subscription but definitely worth every penny. It’s comparable to Final Fantasy but much better in my opinion. I chose to play as a blood elf for the Horde and loved my mage character. Lots of play alone, PvP, raids and dungeons. Definitely recommend to any gamer who hasn’t tried this and wants a challenge.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I was never a huge raider, but my husband was in one of the top guilds on our server and LOVED the material from this expansion. Though I was playing casually myself at the time, he was really into this one and I became a bit of a WOW Widow at the time. Is that why I didn't enjoy this expansion so much? Possibly lol But I did love the next one, Cataclysm, which this was a required precursor for, so it served a good purpose!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Lich king was by far my favorite expansion. I had such a blast and was never bored. Always something fun to do and not having this constant feeling of not being good enough or players being keyboard warriors like now a days. I loved the story lines and how it all came together. It felt like you were actually playing towards something
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
My favorite WoW expansion honestly. Exciting, thrilling, great graphics and clips that game with it. The death knight was a pretty good character to play as well. The new area that came along with it was pretty fun too. Man, I haven't played in a while but reminiscing really makes me miss the game! Haha
The best expansion for World of Warcraft in my opinion. Death Knights, the Continent Northrend, The Lich King, and amazing Raids/Dungeons were introduced in this expansion. WoTLK as it is lovingly called is fondly remembered by a large amount of Warcraft players as this expansion peaked the subscriber numbers. This is expansion was perfect in every way and kept me glued to my computer.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
Hands down the best expansion pack Blizzard had come out with. The Lich King had me waking up early and staying up late with content that I could not get enough of. The game has changed so much since this xpac and although i have purchased all of the xpacs up to Draenor, this is by far the best one ever. I wish Blizz would go back to Lich King!!
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
My favorite expansion. This expansion allows you to get to level 80. This expansion is required to get Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor

This expansion opened up the entire new area of Northrend. end game content for ice Crown Citadel is so much fun. It definitely still has replay value even to this day.
Raul A.
Santa Cruz, CA
Walking down northrend with my alliance brethren has definitely been one of the craziest rides i have seen. Scourge attacking us from all sides, horde ambushing us gave a great sight of northrend and what the lich king has done to his once majestic city was heartbreaking. Amazing expansion!
Carmen B.
White Lake, MI
Next to burning crusade this was my 2nd favorite expansion to be released. I wasn't fond of the jousting dailies and nor did I like the death knights class, but I did love the instances and zones that were involved. I would recommend the game and all of its expansions to anyone.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite expansion and why?
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite area within the new expansion?
Abby-Leigh S.
Sheffield
I've always seen the trailers for the world of warcraft franchise but are they worth playing? I've seen some of the graphics and it looks bad...