World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

by Blizzard Entertainment

I agree with you, I have been playing since beta and this expansion was kinda blah. I like the hidden boa items you could search for, also the pet battles. Raid finder was meh. I miss the old 40 man raids, where you had to pull your weight or you were done, now you get a bunch of free loaders just hanging around trying to scrounge gear. I stopped playing right before the Update for Raid on Org. Unless the new expansion brings back the challenge, I might now go back.
How effective at bringing back the server populations do you think the next expansion will be?
Where did you purchase this expansion pack, and how much did it cost you?
Start your review of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
After playing wow for seven years, and other blizzard games since Diablo and school,I consider myself a loyal blizzard fan, but this game was garbage.in reviews
I enjoyed this expansion, I appreciated the new race as well as the increase in levels.in reviews
I especially love some of the new features that have been added: pet battles (Pokemon, basically), farming (Farmville-ish), and Looking for Raid.in reviews
needed to reach 90 by 33% because of how long to took the players who first started playing).in reviews
They added completely new features to the game for Mists and little details that everyone is sure to notice!in reviews
Courtney E.
Dawsonville, GA
The game is very great but very time consuming. I have witnessed this game ruin lives because people don't know how to separate the difference. Make sure when you play this you remember that this game is not real just because you communicate with real people. Otherwise good game :)
Kim R.
Yucaipa, CA
Mists of Pandaria has run its course. We need an expansion and some new game content. There's lots for someone to do that is new to the game, but for those of us who have been playing for 6 years or so it's gotten boring.
Eric F.
By far the weakest of the expansions, luckily the next one looks promising imo.
By far the weakest of the expansions, luckily the next one looks promising imo.
Amy B.
Bridgeton, MO
I have been playing WoW since 2006, but had suspended my account in recent months, as content had become repetitive. Mists of Pandaria has so many exciting new changes, in addition to revamping some of the old world stuff. As of today (11/27/12), you no longer need to be in a raid group to enter classic dungeons, and mechanics have been fixed so that Level 90 players can solo classic raid bosses. PLUS - there are new, rare pet drops in classic raids. I have been impressed, and look forward to more playing!
Katherine M.
Austin, TX
This game is dangerously addictive. This game will eat your time. This game will eat your money. This game will eat your social life. This game will eat your soul. You will invite your friends to play and it will eat their souls. I highly recommend it.
Sharon S.
This was an excellent expansion pack. I loved the quests and the areas. It was pretty fun. Very enjoyable. I don't think it needed improved. I would recommend it to other gamers. If lost, I would buy again. Very good game. I played WoW for 10 - 12 years with my fiance. He played about 15 years.
Megan B.
Calhan, CO
Pandaria was the last expansion of WOW that I played and I loved this PC game. I played with my husband and girlfriend all the time it was so much fun. It was the best MMORPG. Now they are just so many other great options but for your first one this is great one. Its slow and opens your eyes to multiple types of different types of character builds and types.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is an awesome expansion. I'm still playing this one. I go back to my farm. I make tons of money from that farm.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
My sons love this game... I don't really get it, I guess it's just not my thing! More of a boys thing!
Sarah M.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Have been playing WoW since I was little andd have still loved it up to this expansion. Lots of new things. Just gotta check it out(:
Ask a question to the Influenster community...