World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

by Blizzard Entertainment

Is it hard to play WOW if you have never played it before? where do you start?
When u first played this expansion what did you think when the world looked so different in certain zones? Did you like the change or was it a bit of a culture shock?
When changing a character's alliance, do you have to make them a different species as well or do you get to stay the same?
Start your review of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This was a pretty good expansion.in reviews
I have been searching for a new MMO to play but keep coming back to WoW.in reviews
I absouletly love World of Warcraft and all of the expansions, it is overall a really fun game.in reviews
Becky M.
Oregon
Started when I was a kid and have been hooked ever since. I love WoW so much; it's kinda how I spend ALL of my free time and I couldn't be happier.
Luciana P.
What can I say... I spent more than a decade playing wow. I started as soon as the Burning Crusade was released, and for years it would be the only game I would play or want to play. It also consumed a lot of time and effort, more than it should, and I loved it. I met my husband through Wow. Cataclysm was ok, it changed some of the Lore and the Maps, but it was exactly when I changed faction, so it was all weird and new for me.
Sharon S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one was excellent. We would play it for hours. Such fun. At the time, it was, to me, a bit on the expensive side. Which is why we all asked for it as gifts or waited until asked and told them we wanted any of the Wow games for pc. I would recommend to other gamers.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Just one more expansion after the wow season. I did not really play this expansion for very long. I still recommend this product.
Leasha A.
NYC
Best expansion imho. Fav quest line, dungeons, & instances til date. These were the days.
T G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the expansion I played the least, not because I didn't like it, but sometimes life gets in the way! This xpac gave us what was arguably one of the most difficult raid bosses in WoW history. The story was excellent, engrossing, and well-written. I appreciated that I was finally able to see what Blizzard intended to do with that area near Azshara This was a fun and engaging expansion.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
This was where I felt WOW really came into its own! This expansion was amazing; the changes were great and kept the old material from becoming stale. The new zones made leveling fun again (which had really started to drag before this expansion) and it was the last expansion that I played, personally.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cata was a fun expansion. This was my first wow expansion and i highly enjoyed it. My first character was a rogue and the legendary dagger quest was epic and so much fun. It has fun raids with decent xmogs
Victoria B.
Adamsville, AL
A really good expansion. The use of old lands and making them over into new zones was really interesting and I enjoyed the variety of dungeons this expansion provided.
Sara N.
Known worse expansion to date! Probably one of Blizzards complete failures, did not live up tithe expectations at the end of the xpac!