BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

• Is it hard to play WOW if you have never played it before...2 Answers
  • When u first played this expansion what did you think whe...3 Answers
  • When changing a character's alliance, do you have to make...3 Answers
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
  • "I have been searching for a new MMO to play but keep coming back to WoW." in 1 review
  • "I absouletly love World of Warcraft and all of the expansions, it is overall a really fun game." in 1 review
  • "This was a pretty good expansion." in 1 review
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
This was where I felt WOW really came into its own! This expansion was amazing; the changes were great and kept the old material from becoming stale. The new zones made leveling fun again (which had really started to drag before this expansion) and it was the last expansion that I played, personally.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
I've been playing this game since Vanilla and I love it. It has changed drastically since it's first days but is still good nonetheless. Some expansions are better than others, Legion is one of the better, Mists of Pandaria is not. If you like submersive, life stealing video games, this is the right one for you.
Alyssa J.
Keizer, OR
The best WoW expansion. The best thing about World of Warcraft is the freedom that people have within the game. Create your character and customize it. There are guilds to choose from, BGs to choose from, Raids to choose from. It's just fun to have freedom within a game to do what you like.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Cataclysm was so much fun! Every raid was epic and working with the dragons was nothing short of amazing. However I got very tired very quickly of the fact that the Horde gets all these epic storylines and the Alliance is left with nothing. It cannot be that hard for a game designed to give the alliance something just as epic as the Horde is it?
Megan L.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Cata was a fun expansion. This was my first wow expansion and i highly enjoyed it. My first character was a rogue and the legendary dagger quest was epic and so much fun. It has fun raids with decent xmogs
Georgia G.
I enjoyed this expansion. The raids were fun to run through with my guild. I know change is good, but I really liked old Azeroth. Deathwing destroying it all was a good story line but all my I didn't like the new lands. Either way I still love logging online to play with friends.
Victoria B.
Metairie, LA
A really good expansion. The use of old lands and making them over into new zones was really interesting and I enjoyed the variety of dungeons this expansion provided.
Raul A.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is the expansion that started my gaming career in world of warcraft. Seeing death wing destroy innocent villages was too much. I took arms against him and his dragon brethren.
Telia B.
I have been searching for a new MMO to play but keep coming back to WoW. Cataclysm is my favorite ecpansion of them all. Playing since Vanilla it was awesome to see the world remade.
Valerie P.
Decent expansion to the WoW universe. I know some give this some grief but it did offer some very unique zones. Like it or not Vashjir was unlike anything we had seen before.
Becky M.
Oregon
When changing a character's alliance, do you have to make them a different species as well or do you get to stay the same?
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
When u first played this expansion what did you think when the world looked so different in certain zones? Did you like the change or was it a bit of a culture shock?
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Is it hard to play WOW if you have never played it before? where do you start?