BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT

World of Warcraft
  • "Currently I'm taking a break because honestly it was kind of insane but trust me once the new expansion comes out I'll be right back in the game!" in 31 reviews
  • "I loved World of Warcraft when I started playing it years ago.. they have changed a lot into making it easier in my opinion for others to start." in 31 reviews
  • "Playing new content is always fun, however all the changes they have made to make the game easier for new players, in my opinion is rude to all the die hard players that have played since "vanilla"." in 21 reviews
  • "Even if I take a break due to a busy schedule, I can jump back in and figure out what's going on and there is always something to do in the game regardless of your interests. " in 19 reviews
  • "My husband introduced me to this game several years ago and it hasn't gotten boring yet we still play it often together or seperately... Love the new expansion and playing online with friends " in 18 reviews
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
I have been playing  World of Warcraft for a long time now. My Sister in Law sent me a trial version of it so that I could get a good idea of what the game was like. I was hooked on it immediately until the trial period ran out that is! I paid to play it after that. I think the version of it that I enjoyed the most was the Wrath of the Lich King version. All of my characters were max level with pretty good gear on them. My favorite character to play with is my Troll Hunter. She does some awesome dps!! I also have one of each character at max level and excellent gear except for my Rogue. The game has lots of opportunities to play PvP (Player vs Player) and lots of questing and dungeon runs of all sorts. I would suggest it to anyone who is into MMORPG's :)
Tina A.
Hamilton
My boyfriend got me hooked on this game.  Action packed, several ways of play.  You have several toons to choose from, and you have several classes to do.  You can build up your toon by either doing quests, battles, or dungeons.  Each day your gaming experience changes.  WOW has several expansions that just keep adding to the different storylines you can do.  It's one of those games that isn't 'Same thing different day'.  Years of play, and never gets boring.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Highly addicting and captivating. Blizzard's games are always catching me into playing and paying. Keep in mind that this game can only played with a subscription on a PC or Mac computers. If you haven’t played this, try it out!
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This game involves so much strategy and there are so many different options and manipulations that can be done to the game, it keeps my interest for hours, unlike games like Pacman and such.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is an awesome game. My fiance and myself used to play this game together all the time along with some of our friends we got playing it. The map is huuuuge, endless game play, fun quests, and challenging bosses.
Kristin D.
Melbourne, AR
I've been playing this game since vanilla and although it's changed a lot, I still very much enjoy it 😊 It's kind of like Guild Wars, only better! It can get kind of expensive, and there is a monthly subscription, but it's not horrible!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
I've been playing this with my friends! It's very fun to complete quests together, as we help one another out. I love how large the world is, the stories, and that there is so much going on we can do anything! There is a monthly subscription, so if you've got any non-busy months coming up, and friends to play with, then I highly recommend!
Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I only recently really got into this game back when it was released I was heavy into a competitor mmorpg. That being said I am really enjoying it and its amazing how now even years later, it has a massive population of players.
Kait M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love World of Warcraft so much! It is such a fun game. The dungeons are my most favorite part. Its super easy to level up and it’s a great way to make friends when raiding. I would definitely recommend the game it has been out for quite some time and yet they still find ways to make it fun and engaging.
Liz L.
Red Hill, PA
My go to game at all times probably one of the easiest forums of entertainment I can find also love the stuff they sell online recently go these 2 beauties as a gift from a friend.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
Horde or Alliance? Which do you play?
Martha R.
RIVERBANK
Out of all the expansions, which one is your Fave?
Vanessa G.
What is your fav WOW character type?
Carina O.
I've always wanted to play. I'm afraid I'll get sucked in and never see the sunlight again. How addicting is this game?
Crystal C.