BY WORLD NUTRITION

Enzymes are the biocatalysts necessary for the chemical reactions associated with breathing, growth, reproduction, digestion, and all other metabolic functions. For most people under the age of 25, enzymes are sufficiently produced by the body to maintain optimal health. As we age, our body's production of enzymes decreases. This reduction of enzyme levels may reduce the efficiency of our normal body functions. Supplementation with systemic enzymes may help the body to more efficiently regulate its metabolism, thereby reducing the physiological effects of aging. Vitalzym is a unique blend of powerful systemic enzymes designed to assist the body's normal metabolic processes. Physicians in Europe and Asia have long prescribed systemic enzyme supplements to restore enzyme levels and promote natural healing. Combined with professional healthcare, proper diet and exercise, Vitalzym may help you to maintain proper enzyme levels and balance your body's own repair mechanisms. see more...

codie s.
Shawnee, KS
I love this brand ,works great ,and it smells great.I would recommend this product
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This supplement works, I justed started taking it and I can feel changes in me.
I pee out pieces of fiber. I notice a little buzzy feeling in my fibroid when I take this so do not be alarmed by this. I think this is just the tissue breaking down.

I wish more people knew about this instead of having surgery which can be much more harmful.