BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
I enjoy this store! It's so different. I love walking in because you see products from around the world.

I like the soaps from France and the scarves from India or the pashmina from the Middle East. There are also furniture pieces that are different and beautiful....I also like the food section. I like how they have stuff from Italy and Mexico....chocolates from Germany and Switzerland....and the wine section is great!!
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
There a wide variety of items at World Market. Everything from food to dishes to decor! I have purchased a few items from here but only when they have things on sale, which they often do. I purchased colorful, stackable coffee mugs and I am absolutely in love with them. I have had them almost two years without any fading or chips! They are so cute!! World market has very nice decor, especially if you have the money to spend.
Nastassja J.
I love this store. I have a unique style so when I got my first apartment, this store was perfect for me. I was able to decorate my apartment just as I had it laid out on my Pinterest board lol. But, I probably did spend more than I needed to. Love the style, hated looking at my bank account after.
Lisa R.
This is one of my favorite stores to just walk around in. They have interesting and beautiful things. Some of these things can be found in other stores as well, but don't hold such a fascination like they do in this store. Maybe because of all of the other things surrounding them. They are a little pricey, but I've never had a problem with anything I've ever purchased here, so it seems worth it for the most part.
joe r.
Chino, CA
I absolutely adore this place! I love the atmosphere of it. It definitely reminds me of a flea market! It's a great place to buy fun gifts from different cultures and good smelling candles and soaps. I love going down the food section! This is my go-to place for pasta sauces, herbs and spices, and green tea kit-kat bars! I literally spend hours here just roaming around! This place is overwhelming in a very good way!
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I like to check this store,even though i don't buy. I just love to see their stuff,it's just colorful and makes me happy :). They have good looking furniture,many kinds of exotic ornaments from asia, which i don't buy because i can find something better and cheaper when i visit my home country.
Tamara H.
Tacoma
I don't normally wander around the whole store, but I LOVE the section of rare and foreign foods and candies. I also like some of their jewelry. I'd get bored (and possibly go broke, as they're not the cheapest) if I went to this store too often, but it's a fun place to peruse from time to time!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is such a fun store! They have foods from all over the world, an amazing tea and alcohol selection and they make it easy to show off styles from around the world. It's hard to go and not spend a hundred bucks! Highly recommend for anyone looking for different stuff to try and those who love travel!
Janina C.
I really enjoy World Market. I could really spend hours upon hours of just looking through all their sections. I typically only buy Japanese/Indian candies from there for my family. I am always so tempted to try the other food. It definitely isn't a cheap place and only on rare occasions have I seen things on sale that I would actually buy. Overall though, I think it's great and it has great customer service!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is so fun to walk around in. There are lots of different items, usually pretty great quality items. There are lots of unique food items and other things that you can't really find anywhere else. I like that they always have a coffee sample. It's a great place to come to for gift shopping, and also has some great gifts for white elephant purposes!! The only downside is that the items can be a bit pricey.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?