BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Carly W.
Coralville, IA
I just recently visited a World Market about a year ago! I love this place and wish there was one closer to my home town! They have really neat decorative items for the house! I have a papasan chair from their and I LOVE it :) So comfy! It is also awesome because there are so many different foods wines and items from around the world! Hence WORLD. haha! If you like unique things and love to decorate this store would be perfect for you! They have bathroom, kitchen, food, jewelry, furniture and much more!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love world market! There's so many things that accommodate my style. I especially love finding gifts here. Most of the people in my circle don't shop world market first thing. So my gift is especially original:) I also have my family addicted to world market. Although we have to travel about 2 hrs to get there, we enjoy our weekly stop and it's always worth it!
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this store so much! I wish there was one closer to where I live, though that's probably a good thing that it's 45 min away! I would spend way too much money here! I love this store because I love culture. Every single time I enter the store I experience something different. I wish I had the money to travel and bring back items to my home to bring those cultures into my life. And that's what the World Market offers me, it gives me the culture I crave and they have really cute kitchen items.
Kassie R.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite place to shop especially for home decor items or furniture. They have items from all around the world and they are unique. Some items seem pricey (like the furniture) but in comparing it to other stores, I don't find it to be that much more and depending on the product they may be cheaper. If you want to find nice items for your home or even some different food I highly recommend this place. They also have a great candy selection if you like a treat or something for children.
Alexa E.
Saint Louis, MO
World market is one of my favorite stores! Both their home products and food selection is amazing, perfect for finding unique gifts for friends and family or picking up that obscure international food item I can't find in my local grocery store. They typically have a great alcohol section as well, however it tends to be more wine-based than any other alcoholic beverage. While they do have great email offers and sales, their pricing can be a little expensive for some of their food/beverage items.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
I was so very ecstatic when I stumbled upon this store accidentally! I found myself browsing around and shopping for fun items from all around the world. They offered a lot of foreign/ international products that you wouldn't just find anywhere, so I really appreciated that. There were plenty of snacks and candies from around the globe as well. The staff was quiet friendly and helpful/attentive. Needless to say that I left with tons of fun goodies I probably didn't need, but I'm glad I got them!
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the global style of world market, and their prices are very reasonable for quality pieces. This is another one of those placed I could spend a lot of money at if I had unlimited resources. They have a great selection of furniture. I love their vintage toys. They also have a large selection of gourmet teas/coffees and sweets. At the one by us, they always have free samples of the coffee and tea! I added a couple pictures of a great table runner I got there and some pretty blue glassware.
Carolyn L.
I recently bought five new metal bakeware pans when I got a member email about a flash sale (50% off!). This is just one example of the many reasons World Market is one of my favorite stores! Items are reasonably priced, and if you've ever tried a candy or cracker in another country that you have been looking for ever since you got back, chances are World Market carries it. Shop here for gifts, wine, beer, food, frames, jewelry, kitchen items, holiday decor... it's a one stop shop.
Paris D.
Lake Mary, FL
I find that World Markt is one of the most interesting stores around. The prices are reasonable especially if you have a coupon. I love to browse their food and wine section. I hardly ever go to the other areas unless it is the clearance section of the houeswares. The foods and snacks are exactly what the store name says....a world market with interesting sorts of items from around the globe. Their wine section is pretty impressive also, with wines with interesting tastes and labels.
Elle U.
Although I come for the home furnishings, I typically only leave with food! They've got a really large interesting selection- with everything from Marmite and Vegemite to teas and candies and noodles from round the world. Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?