BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Christina F.
San Tan Valley, AZ
They have a great selection of furniture
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
Great stuff for accent furniture! :)
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
They have wine tastings!!!!!!
Bertille L.
Evans, GA
I love this store!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I looooove World Market! Such a fun and neat store! There are a few food items that I like to buy there, but I mostly enjoy looking at their furniture, jewelery, accessories and decor and finding cute and different stuff. I actually bought the most amazing earring holder there about a year ago, and I wish I would have bought a few more because it is AMAZING and they seem to be completely sold out! Some things can be a little pricey, but for the most part I find it pretty reasonable, and in some cases very cheap!
Jackie B.
Edmonton, AB
By far, my favorite store when I am visiting the US...I wish they could move up to Canada or at least ship up north so I could take advantage of their on-line shopping. I always try to seek one out whenever I am in an American city...I just love browsing their great food section and I always have to bring home a bad of their awesome Texas Turtle coffee!!!
Mary P.
World market is a great "all around" store. everything from furniture, snacks, alcoholic beverages, baking needs, kitchen, bathroom... you name it. love the eclectic items that you can't find anywhere else. prices are sometimes high... but with their rewards program you receive emails with coupons and or sale alerts.
Carla  Dolores S.
Texas
I love to buy at World Market because the own name say already. I can find decor and food from the whole World. ok, I didn't find from Brazil or Colombia that I was looking for before. But I found from Japan, Amsterdam, Germany, Italy and many others.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
They have some great products that I can't find anywhere else. I always go to World Market for gift ideas, espeically during the holidays. The only thing that holds meback sometimes is the pricing. It can beuite high when it doesn't need to be.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this store! So many treasures to be found here. I only wish they had one in Canada, specifically Vancouver! When on trips I always stop in and have found great Christmas decorations as well as other housewares and food. I will definitely shop here again!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?