- "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
- "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
- "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
- "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
- "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
I love going to World Market to check out their stuff. Their products are really expensive though.
I really like World Market!! Great products, good coffee, however sometimes the prices seem steep.
I love this store but they have really high prices on everything. They have a lot of good product.
Can't get enough of this store! So many items I can spend over an hour in the store just browsing.
I always find cute mugs and unique home decor here. Reminds me of pier one but not as expensive!
I love going here to find cute kitchen and homewares as well as a really nice selection of wine.
World market carries the cutest stuff!! I would buy everything from there if I could afford it.
Very unique items and the wine selection is great. The furniture prices seem high for the quality
I love world market because they have it all. furniture jewelry home goods snacks beer anything!
Wide variety of everything from food to decor to clothing and jewelry. World market has it all
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos