- "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
- "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
- "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
- "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
- "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Such a wonderful place. Their products are high quality and worth reasonable prices you must pay for them.
I do love to look at this store they have many neat things. I just find them a bit pricey for my budget.
I LOVE GOING IN HEAR. I AM A BIG FAN OF THE THERE DINNERWARE ITS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE AND GOOD QUALITY
Adsolutely adore this store. They have everything you need. I love the cultural diversity amongst the store
I LOVE this store! Such cute stuff and decent prices... its like the Marshalls or T.J. Maxx of home decor!
Such a cool store! I love the environment and the feel of the place. Great home décor and kitchen items.
I love this place! It has so much unique Debbie for everybody's style! It's great quality. I'd recommend!
They have the coolest things at this store. My husband and I love going here when we are close to one.
I’ve only bought a few products from here due to not having one close to my town but I love the store!
Every time I shop here I find something beautiful for my home. Artwork, throw pillows, towels, wine....
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos