BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
World Market is a lot of fun to browse and take in all the sights. I really appreciate how they get some favorite chocolates (RitterSport Marzipan) and teas that I can't find anywhere else. The tableware selection is great and you can put together little gift baskets for friends and family with a limited budget in mind. The only thing I don't particularly care for is the quality of the furniture which is not commisserate with the price. The wood never looks very sturdy and so the prices just seem too high for the quality they are offering.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
I could get lost in this store for hours. There is such a wide variety of super awesome unique items in this store. You can literally furnish your home, buy groceries, stock up on wine, get toiletries, find one of a kind accessories and outfits all while buying new kitchen appliances in ONE PLACE. Its impossible to walk out empty handed. And the prices are unbelievably low. LOVE THIS STORE
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I love world market! I don't always buy something when I go but it's a great store to browse in and they have everything from all over the world!! From food to furniture to jewelry it's a great store! If you are having trouble finding a gift for someone this is the place to go! For a foodie they have food! For a free spirit they have funky jewelry and hidden gems all through out the store! The selection is great. Everything is reasonably priced as well! I've always enjoyed the selection of kitchen wear they have as well!
Noemi C.
I enjoy World Market so much. There are a ton of things I enjoy from it... I love that they have very nice and unique jewelry and accessories from all over the world. I never leave out of this store without a new pair of earrings or bracelets. I love all the stuff they have for the home, a lot of my plates and glasses are from here and I always get compliments for them. Their food section is great too! I always tend to find things that I enjoy that aren't from this country. Their beer and wine selection are amazing too.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I LOVE Cost Plus. It's the perfect place to browse for people with eclectic tastes. I love the variety of products, and how cultural they are! From soaps and lotions, to imported foods from around the globe, to kitchen wares, to home furnishings and accessories, Cost Plus literally has everything you need to decorate! AND, the prices are fantastic. It's such a fun store!
Emily S.
I love coming here for home decor and new snacks to try. There's a large selection of furniture and trinkets as well as food. It's large and can be overwhelming but always clean and employees willing to help. Pricing is a bit high
christie p.
I freaking love this place. I could spend hours here without knowing it because they have everything, international and domestic. If I wanted some Australian Tim Tam Cookies, they got it! If I wanted some German Merci Chocolates, they got it! I love that they have a bit of everything here and it's nice to try new things from other countries.

They sell everything from furniture to wine, soap, baskets, tea, coffee... goodness. I love the variety. The only bad thing is that I spend way too much money here...
Katie M.
Oh how I wish there was a World Market closer to me! Whenever we go out adventuring and come across one I always make my husband stop there. I love all the different types of food and drinks there, my husband love the beer section, and looking at all of their furniture and decor is always such fun. The kitchenware they have are always adorable and very reasonably priced!
Carly W.
Coralville, IA
I just recently visited a World Market about a year ago! I love this place and wish there was one closer to my home town! They have really neat decorative items for the house! I have a papasan chair from their and I LOVE it :) So comfy! It is also awesome because there are so many different foods wines and items from around the world! Hence WORLD. haha! If you like unique things and love to decorate this store would be perfect for you! They have bathroom, kitchen, food, jewelry, furniture and much more!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love world market! There's so many things that accommodate my style. I especially love finding gifts here. Most of the people in my circle don't shop world market first thing. So my gift is especially original:) I also have my family addicted to world market. Although we have to travel about 2 hrs to get there, we enjoy our weekly stop and it's always worth it!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?