- "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
- "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
- "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
- "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
- "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
This place always has the most unique things for everyone! I love going here and finding unusual gifts that are sure to be loved!
Who doesn't love this place?? Especially with so many cultures from around the world!! Check out my page on IG @stephaniesreviews
This place has stuff from around the would it's fun to look around and they have the best chi tea ever I love going there to shop
I really like this store. Has such unique finds. Aren't in too many areas but usually drive to find one and make a trip out of it
I love World Market! The prices are a little bit high, but there is always a coupon available. The rewards program is great too!
LOVE this store! Such cute stuff and if you wait for sales/coupons you can get really great deals! So dangerous to walk inside!
World market is a really neat store. They have a great wine selection, cute global house decor, and interesting gourmet foods.
World Market has merchandise you can only dream of. Always unique, you will never leave without falling in love with something.
Not a cheap place but has a wide variety of products from a lot of regions. These are products you cannot get anywhere else.
Has some interesting things not just for the home but food wise as well. It's pricey that's my only concern about this place.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos