- "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
- "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
- "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
- "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
- "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
I love this place because it's so eclectic. I like to decorate with a wide variety of materials, as well as a range of color pallets.
I love the candy selection, especially the British candies! I love Cadbury chocolate. I also love their cooking sections as well.
I love shopping at World Market. They always have the most unique stuff at reasonable prices. It's a great place to shop for gifts!
I really like this store. It is fun to walk around and browse.i always find something I like, usually from the food section. Haha.
World Market has the best selection of home decor and treats and drinks from all over the world. I could spend hours just browsing!
There are so many pretty things in here. but they cost so much and its a bit overwhelming going in here because there is sooo much
I'm fond of the furniture and kitchen accessories but the prices are exceptionally high for items that are not of a higher quality.
You'll find items for the home here that you just cant find anywhere else. It's a different shopping experience every time we go.
I love this store for all of it's unique products, however I find it hard to shop there because it isn't the best at organization
They carry some pretty nice unique items that range from dishes, cups & cookwares to furniture & decor to food, drinks & spices!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos