- "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
- "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
- "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
- "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
- "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
I like the random things you find. It is a good place to find that one conversation piece for any room. They have cool glasses and wierd food.
Some stuff is majorly over priced but when you find a sale this store is great. It has unique pieces and foodie items that are great for gifts.
Love this store! There are so many awesome and unique products! You can spends hours inside which can be expensive but totally worth it!
I do not live near a World Market, so it is definitely a treat when we get to shop there. I love the reasonable prices and unique selection.
I love this store so much! I just wish I could afford it! They have so many cute home decor items and I love all the different types of food.
I really like this place because you are able to find items that are from all over the world. I like the variety that World Market offers.
So many awesome products in one place. I have found home decor, food and drinks there. Love just walking around to see what catches my eye.
I love the style of world market. Their snacks can be pricey but they taste pretty good. Their furniture is amazing! Lasts pretty well so far
They have these super cute little cubes of scented soap . I love them so much ! They’re my favorite plus I love the atmosphere of the place.
For a cool, fun looking home...lots of neat stuff from all over the world at great prices. I highly recommend signing up for their emails!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos