BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Samantha S.
I love this store. Unfortunately, there isn't one close to the area I live in now but I have a few pieces I bought in our home. I love the look and feel of the home furnishings from the throw pillows to the laundry baskets. I could easily decorate our entire home with their products! The food and wine selection in the store we've visited is interesting and diverse as well. If you're looking for something new to try it's a great place to look.

Also, I have to mention that my absolute favorite pan is a whim purchase from World Market! We've had it for 5 years and used it multiple times a week and it's still great!
Stephanie C.
World Market is a fun place to go buy gifts, specific items you're having a hard time finding elsewhere (like sushi making kits), or just an easy way to kill some time. Everything is so interesting to look at. They have beautiful furniture but it's really expensive. Not Anthropologie expensive, but definitely a step up from Target. Luckily they have a lot of furniture sales you can watch out for. I love their scarves! Good beer and wine selection, or specialty beverage like ginger beer. Home decor is very chic and has a uniqueness to it. Obviously it is mass produced but it still manages to feel different.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Worldmarket is a good place to come for decorating. You can buy a beautiful kitchen table and chairs, down to amazing smelling decorative soap. Look for their ads. They have great sales in store and on-line as well. They have things from around the world to help you decorate to your taste. Baskets, Lanterns, Bedding, Curtains, Nick-knacks, anything to fill a kitchen- they have it all.
Besides decor, they also have wine in certain states, they have a worldly food selection (I've picked up many things I haven't eaten before) Coffee, Tea, Candy. This is a fun place to shop or even just look around.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Love love love this store!!! My only complaint is that I always spend way too much money because I can't stop myself from buying everything. More than the great home decor and home goods I love the variety of odd flavored drinks they carry and great snacks from around the world and great coffee!
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
I always find gifts for hard-to-shop-for friends here, between the sweet home decor, great accessories and interesting food and drink selection. I had a friend who visited London and was really missing the regional snacks, so I went here and found her some things she was longing for, namely Jammie Dodgers. The furniture and home decor can be a little pricey, but the quality shows. Some of my favorite pieces in my home are from World Market! I'm frugal and always find great things on clearance here. If you've never been, I highly recommend stopping in. You're bound to find something!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just found out what a world market was last week when my cousin took me. Oh my gosh. I was obsessed from the second I walked in. They do have some very expensive items but you can find some decently priced home decor. I'm designing a new bedroom right now and picked up this little globe from them to put on a shelf! This globe was $10 by the way.
Samantha H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Every time my boyfriend and I drive anywhere near a World Market, we just HAVE to stop in. I always find the perfect treasure there even when I'm not looking for one. Like past reviews, some of the items are a tad high in price- mostly the furniture and curtains. On the other hand, I have found exceptional deals. After Christmas I was searching through the must-get-gone section and found deals like you wouldn't believe. Tea light vases for 50 cents a large candle for 2.50 and many other wonders. Not to mention that the cards are funny, the jewelry is sturdy, and the soaps smell wonderful.
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
I LOVE this store! They have such a great, diverse, and inexpensive selection of things from around the world. I love the global feel the place has and they have such great stuff for the home - not to mention a wide variety of international packaged foods.

I buy my curry powders and other spices from here because they're just leaps and bounds better than what I can get at the average supermarket. And I'm in love with all of their decor.

My only problem? There just aren't enough stores here in the South. The closest one to me is a half-hour drive and across the state line.
Teresa H.
Riverside, CA
World Market has things from around the world that can inspire you to travel, or, make you feel like you did travel! I just love walking in and up and down every aisle to see their latest offerings. They have decor and furniture that is affordable and well made to last. There are kitchen items for cooking and serving, like pasta dishes, sushi bamboo, and other unique items, as well as every day utensils and dishes and glassware. I love their food and spice aisles where you can find things from home or sample items from other cultures. LOVE this place and I highly recommend that you go!
Kathleen C.
Everett, WA
Hello amazing store!! I love this place!! I have bought pieces for every room of my home from pictures to soap to a bedframe and so on. This is also my go to store for client closing gifts, as I'm a realtor and love to provide an attractive (not cheap appearing) basket upon closing. I have gotten numerous praises from my clients about how gorgeous, attractive and thoughtful of the baskets are. I also get amazing compliments on pieces I bought for my home. Make sure to join their Explorer Rewards club you also get discounts and coupons emailed to you all the time.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?