BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
I love going here and finding new fun items for cooking, snacks, or little nicnacks. Just picked up a new chipotle bbq rub that was amazing on steak and shrimp!
Alex B.
Roseville, CA
World Market is a fun atmosphere to shop in. The quality varies a lot. I love a lot of their furniture pieces but it is not my favorite store for accessories.
Gillian B.
World Market is my favorite store because it so different and fun! Every time I'm there I always come home with a new food item or something cute for the house
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I want to live in this place! It has so many goodies. Good deals and the atmosphere is nice. Prices are good and you can always find what you are looking for.
Cassi F.
Wichita, KS
I love World Market. I always find something cool here that no one else seems to have in their homes. It makes my place unique without spending a ton of money.
Marisela O.
Fresno, Ca
This kind of reminds me of hobby lobby. It has so much variety, from decor, furniture, food, etc... It's great and very affordable and cheap for good quality!
Priscilla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this store but it's hard to fine and there's not many of them. I hope they add more. The only other thing is their kinda expensive for the average joe.
Jennifer W.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love World Market for all those little things to make gift baskets unique and personal. They have so many different things you wouldn't find other places.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
This store is so pretty with such unique items, a couple of times i have seen much cheaper items at tj maxx so you just have to be smart when shopping here.
Rebecca D.
I love the variety in this store! You can find and home decor, even jewelry! Prices aren't bad at all and you can always find something interesting to try.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?