BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Whitney S.
World Market is a pretty neat place. They have a lot of cool stuff, but they are a little pricey. If you are looking for some odd food or something neat to decorate with, I would recommend it.
Shasta R.
Medford, OR
I love World Market. They are the go to place for fun and different decor, the prices are also very reasonable for decor. They also have a great kitchen gadget section which is fun to browse.
Lottie W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Going to World Market is like a special occasion for my family since there isn't one close by. We mostly go there for the unique food items and wine, but just looking around the store is fun.
Megan B.
I love going to world market! They have so many unique items and things that you don't normally find at big name stores. I highly recommend shopping here especially if you need a gift idea.
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
World Market has a great variety of decor to choose from. I've had great luck finding everything from Christmas decorations to drawer knobs for a DIY project. Affordable and fun to shop!
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
I absolutely love this product it worked so well and smelled amazing, it's my favorite, and I 10/10 reccomend it. I promise you that you will love this and that it will make you glow and feel amazing. One of the best body products out there I promise you that!
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
World Market is great for unique finds for presents, to kitchen supplies, holiday decor (one of my favorite places to shop for holiday decor) to international food and alcohol finds.
carly b.
Cutler Bay, FL
Such a folksy eclectic mix of a supermarket, furniture store and home decor. They different global treats are so unique. And they have a great selection of craft beers and wines!
Shelly C.
Baton Rouge, LA
They have some great kitchen decorating items & I find the prices are great considering my city doesn't have a home goods. Love the glass canisters that you can write on with chalk.
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
Although I love the products they carry, World Market is just too expensive. I do like to go in and look, especially around Christmas time when they have their ornaments up.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?