BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Charlie C.
Freeport, IL
I love trying new foods! This store has a great selection. They moved out of the area and I was heartbroken. I could spends hours looking at everything! It is sometimes a little pricey, but you can find good sales.
Mona S.
Lk Barrington, IL
I like the candy from around the world and the unique home decor items. I recently bought a silicone bug mold and use it in the craft room instead of the kitchen!
Lindsay J.
Lakeland, FL
I couldn't love world market more! They have the most unique and eclectic home goods! I love their jewelry and wine selections also. I wish I lived closer to one.
Casey R.
Stow, OH
My husband and I love going to World Market. We love the snacks and the alcohol selection. Great wines and Beers. I love their coffee selection too. Their home decor is really cute, but out of our price range.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
I miss Europe so much, so I love going here for some foods I miss. It's kind of gives me a little fix, although I wish I could just go to Europe any time I want.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love the home decor' at world market. It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!
Courtney P.
I love this store and any stores like it. The variety of wines is great and they have a lot of great gift basket fillers and optioins for those cultured firends.
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
This is a pretty cool store to shop around in for products that are quality! Even though its more expensive than other stores, some things are worth every penny!
Stephanie R.
Crandall, TX
One of my favorite stores when it comes to home decor and furniture. I recently got a lounge chair for a killer deal! They have the cutest decor at great prices!
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
This is the store you can go to when you are looking for something out of the ordinary or just something special. They have a great variety of products and have great prices. I love shopping at World Market
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?