BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Lauren A.
Birmingham, AL
World Market is my GO-TO store for affordable versions of unique style pieces. Retro/Vintage finds galore and awesome basket and stocking stuffers are easy to find. They also have the best selection of gourmet foods and wines.
Laura D.
I love this store! Unfortunately I don't live near one so I'm able to visit maybe once a year. I do shop them on-line and they do have some great sales/specials. The only problem I have is you can't buy their food on-line.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
I love World Market. Not only do that have awesome furniture and home decor awesome but they have fun foods that you can't necessarily find everywhere. Very cool place
Brittany M.
Dewey, AZ
Every time I go in I find a different variety of furniture which is so nice, great kitchen items and gift selection! Good quality items and always find things I love!!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
World Market definitely lives up to it's name. You can find tons of stuff from all over the world. From food to decorations. Wish there was one closer to me though.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love world market i can always go in there and walkout with something! they have amazing beauty products and i just love looking at all of the unique items they have!
Erin B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like their selection of items. Although the some of the items are high priced you can often get nice items on sale so I always wait for sales to buy from world market!
Jamillah C.
L always find fun and unique items when I shop at World Market. You can grab dinnerware drinkware etc. and specialty food items all in one location for a dinner party.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
I am absolutely OBSESSED with World Market. You can get so many things there for all sorts of occasions. I can't wait to get lots of stuff for my kitchen in this place!
Annemarie H.
Oakwood, GA
A friend told me about this place a few months ago and took me with her when she went! I love going every so often now and browsing around and looking through all the neat furnishings and the food from around the world!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?