BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
I can always find something i love, I do however think it could be a bigger store. Every time i walk inside its jammed packed full of things and can be hard to more threw.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
This store has great unique gifts and seasonal items, its furniture however, is not the best quality. I love their unique international foods and the fabulous party wear!
Emmie F.
Franklin, LA
I love just popping in here when we're in the area! I buy their hot chocolates & they're amazing! Even my husband can find neat cooking tools there that he likes, BONUS!
Lauren A.
Birmingham, AL
World Market is my GO-TO store for affordable versions of unique style pieces. Retro/Vintage finds galore and awesome basket and stocking stuffers are easy to find. They also have the best selection of gourmet foods and wines.
karen C.
Canal Fulton, OH
Love this store! So many different things to look at. they always have something new . my daughter loves the different candies and pops. I love all the decor from different places. I think there is something there for everyone.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I love this place its great for whenever you need to spice up your house.
they're stuff is always cool and up to date!
definitely worth it to check it out if you haven't :)
Brittney S.
Cheney, WA
While I love the variety and products World Market often has, I feel that the pricing is too high. I'd like to see a wider range of prices so I can shop there more often.
Danielle R.
Between international foods, charming mugs, fantastic rugs, and interesting furniture, this store has got unique home goods on lock. LOVE shopping here. Great for gifts.
Hannah C.
Charlotte, NC
I'm one of those people who always has the most unique and creative stuff, and this is where I get it! Although some of there prices can get a little crazy, if your looking for something gorgeous and unique, go with this store!
Janet C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that they have items from all over the world. You don't have to travel to have nice decorations and make your home bright and vibely. Their food is great as well.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?