BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Meg M.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this store and the fun things you can find for gifts or decorating your home. Their wine selection is CRAZY with unique companies. There is something in this store for everyone
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
This place is just sheer magic. They have amazing furniture, exotic gifts, food and drink from around the world, fabulous housewares. I absolutely love this store. Great quality items!
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this place. I get lost in aw with all the awesome products. Makes me want to redecorate my home! The prices aren't bad either. We got our wok there for just $20!! Great buy.
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
I sadly don't live near one of these anymore, but I used to love going and browsing at World Market. They've got cute decor and a lot of fun food that you won't find in many places.
Meghan B.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I have rugs, furniture, trinkets, bedding, etc. from World Market. Everything looks great without being too "matchy matchy." Everything is so unique and won't break the bank either.
Abby E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I could spend hours in this store....this can either be a pro or a con!!! There is a ton of variety and stuff in World Market but its not a place where you can get in and get out....
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
One could get in trouble at this store. So many fun things to look at. They move through inventory quickly. I stop in every few months and it seems like they have so many new things.
Becky T.
Dallas, GA
I love going to World Market to find really unique items. I lose track of time looking at everything in the store. I love looking at all the food and drinks from around the world.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love World Market but only shop there with a coupon in hand. The style is right up my alley but the prices are a little high, I like when I am able to find a good deal though.
Brittany B.
Fairview, TN
World Market is perfect for any unique items you need whether it's home furnishings, foreign foods, inexpensive wines, housewares, or gifts! They always have excellent seasonal items as well. There is something for everyone at World Market!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?